calling phantasm

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sojuu, May 13, 2013.

1. sojuu Augur

Does anyone have the list of good/bad/neutral god list that was posted back in beta since it doesn't match allah?

And maybe if anyone knows the rankings of size?

And bards are they considered hybrids?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure what you mean by the rankings of size.

yes bards are hybrid, they melee and have mana,

One other thing to watch for is creation days, EQ works off PST so if you are in a different time zone you will have to adjust yours by how ever many hours they are ahead/behind.
  3. sojuu Augur

Rankings in size because there seems to be debate among us on like what is human size and what is not. Such as someone said iksar is human size but I thought that was a large race. And also Drakkin are they human size? And then a clue came up for us not smaller than an elf we had a little debate on what all that would be. So was curious on what sizes were actually what.
  4. Ishtass Augur

Technically the Avatars of the gods can appear in many sizes, different sizes in different zones, despite what race they are. I don't think you'll even get close to a straight answer.
  5. silku Augur

I don't think he's talking about the sizes of the deities but the clue of your own personal size.

Eq Races-Wiki
  6. sojuu Augur

On the eq races wiki u provided mentions iksars as med and I coulda sworn they were large. And they also mention all elf races as medium so if the clue is not smaller than an elf, it means not a small race?
  7. fransisco Augur

the term hybrid has no real meaning anymore. The devs have long since stated they regard hybrids as their own classes, not mixes of 2 different classes (which plays out in their getting their own spells instead of low lvl versions of their parent classes).
  8. Axxius Augur

Drakkin is human size (as well as Human and Erudite).
    Iksar, Vah Shir, Barbarian are large size (as well as Ogre and Troll).
    All races with Elf in the name are elf size.
    Halfling, Gnome, Dwarf, Froglok are small size.
  9. sojuu Augur

Thanks for all the help :) much appreciated
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

I created this some time back based on the information from the Character Creation screen if it helps you.
  11. Talif Augur

It has very specific meaning for this event, however you may feel about it's meaning in terms of gameplay...
  12. Tegila Augur

you gotta watch for crescent reach-born toons too
  13. Tegila Augur

and the everquest.com/deity list of deities is wrongfor this event, go figure heh. tunare is good not neutral otherwise generally right. agnostic is also neutral of course even though its not something you actually worship.
  14. MrGPAC Augur

They really should have done this clearer and made it explicit somewhere as these sizes are NOT based on what they look like physically (a High elf looks taller than a human but counts as a smaller sized race).

Also...Iksar should have been considered Human Sized. That would have broken up the 16 races into 4 groups of 4, instead of 2 of 4, one of 1 and one of 5.

It is also particularly annoying that you CAN get 10 clues and not have 1 person figured out...the 10th clue should really be "soandso did it"...or "The murderers name starts with these 4 letters"...especially since you only have 20 or so seconds after killing the 10th witness to confess.
  15. sojuu Augur

It would be nice also if after you figure the murderer out if you fail on the next part you didn't need to start completely over lol