Calling BS on the Market place Illusions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by fastboy21, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Zinth Augur

Can we look at it now please?

We are in OoW in a very short time...

We can buy stat mounts with better stats on the market place (wolves and tigers etc) but we can't use the LoN horses with armor with lesser stats or the mounts without stats from claim? same with illusions...

And King Gelagua(spelling?) illusion... should be available to claim during OoW no? isn't that when we got it during LoN/OoW era? Atleast the mob/model is from then.
  2. Numiko Augur

The Illusion claim item from the Broken Mirror pre-order IS claimable on TLP' servers .. cant get much more out of era than that.
  3. fastboy21 Augur

You're a little late for that...that cat got out of the bag about 8 years ago.
  4. nostalgicfool Augur

There is a lot of consistency : make people pay for anything and minimize the work done in the company, and they indeed do almost nothing since they just run the servers and may or may not enforce some form of order in the worlds (still people sell level for krono openly, may be they are indeed operated by dbg itself).
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Too much fantasy in this fantasy world?
  6. Ethereal Augur

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Hoodcat New Member

I know a guy who got perms banned for claiming illusion items >:|. Thou there were about 220 lamp post in between..... buahahhah

Was it cuz they were rewards and not straight $$ to illusion item Prather?
  8. Bigstomp Augur

It would be nice to bring back the levitate thing (cloud or something like that). Many times we've suggested to someone they spend 100 sc on that, (need it NOW) - then go hunt up the better click (swiftmantle) when they have a free few hours.
  9. Aurastrider Augur

While your at it can you please put the heirloom tag on things like aspect of the brood. I seriously see no reasonable reason for items like this that people have spent tons of money to obtain to be restricted to one toon. This is even more relevant now with LON no longer around and having to wait for the prize pack rotation to even have a chance to obtain another one. It could be years before someone can reasonable obtain a second one for an alt instead of just moving it over if they main changed on their account.
  10. Aelivaa New Member

Personally i'd be quite willing to buy my favorite illusion:
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=69289

I have it on ym old sevrer, but there seems to be no way to transfer it to a TLP or any other way to (re-)obtain it. Also i couldn't care less about the 5 point DS buff it gives, without is also fine (and also would resolve some stacking issue that may be around)

Thanks for eventuall reviewing it, I am looking forward to it !
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So speaking of LON and illusions and marketplace - where did all the card packs go? I get my monthly bonus on the first and they were there then when I checked but when I went to collect bonus a few days later I was only offered 2 potion packs. In the past I have been offered those 2 potion packs and a LON card pack which I always took. So I looked in marketplace where you could buy them in 3 sizes and they are gone from there also.
  12. fastboy21 Augur

LoN was removed by the company. It is no longer playable, so giving us packs wouldn't really make lots of sense anymore.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes I know the game was removed (in July of last year and could put cards in your claim till August) but when they removed it they assured us they would still have the decks available in the marketplace so people could buy them to get cool stuff and maybe finish out the 3 of 3 items needed for like Hermits Hideaway. No one wanted the cards as you said they are worthless but they were not giving the cards - just prizes from the decks, you got 2 items. Sometimes a mount or an illusion or familiar or other goodies. If you look in your bazaar you might see "prizes" many of which came from these packs most recently. I know I spent my $5 claim bonus on them every month since they listed them in the claim option some months ago. I'm just saying a little notice that they were going to discontinue them all together would have been nice.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Personally I would be happy to leave the illusions as restricted until they are at the expansion they are released.

As an Agnarr player I was pleased to find this stuff not available so I could enjoy the game as it was originally intended. I certainly do not want to see illusions for NPCs not in the game I am playing.

If you insist on adding illusions out of era will you also be unlocking all claims out of era that came with expansion releases ie mounts and bags....no I thought not.
  15. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

I didnt buy any of the illusions because none of them can be used with a mount. I was irked the same was true for the illusion from the half-elf chest.