Call of the Forsaken Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Phathom, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Milfurd Augur

I would love to talk about it but I never got to play the beta. :(
  2. Axxius Augur

Ah, those were just somebody's guesses. I was there too, and the devs haven't said anything other than they are going to continue with the staggered release model, because the player response to it was overwhelmingly positive. But they didn't give us any dates at all, not even approximate ones. And it's not because they like being secretive. They just don't make their own schedule, it's passed to them from above. Somebody else in SOE decides that.

That's why my comments are aimed at the producers, not the devs. Stop keeping us in the dark!
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'm pretty sure you are doing what you can, Piestro, but please press the suits on getting out some sort of tentative time table for future releases. Something along the lines of what EddieP said would be just fine. I think most of the player base understands that nothing is written in stone especially considering the recent restructuring SoE went through and is undoubtedly still going through.
  4. pk76 Augur

should add a clicky port to new zone for the pre-order :rolleyes:
  5. Dudb New Member

When we purchase CoTF expansion, we able to get all expansions like before ??
  6. Tnedra New Member

I'd like to know this as well. Has there been any announcement on this?

Nevermind, found it.
    Dudb likes this.
  7. Dudb New Member

Thank you so much.
  8. BoomWalker Augur

While English may be my fifth language...this line confuses me. What does it mean that "in-game items" are not included. What are "in-game items" exactly?
  9. Koswold Journeyman

If you purchase the "Call of the Forsaken" expansion ( without owning the RoF expansion) it will include the RoF zones and such, you just will not also get the RoF claim items from that expansion. ( Hand mount and a few other things ) sounds like
    BoomWalker likes this.
  10. Dudb New Member

well, i hope with new expasion SOE will be open server transfer from FV( Role Play ) to any other server for a limited time ( like a 7 days ) to make players happy. I know many player wanna move out from FV :-\
  11. Elricvonclief Augur

Transfers from FV are not going to happen. You knew what you were getting into when you moved there.

I've some great friends on FV. That said, it makes no sense allowing toons to leave

Seriously, Dudb, you're a new member on SOE forums, and want off the " I can buy stuff server", to join the " I can earn stuff servers".

Seriously?

I've great friends on FV, and I've followed/ helped them for the last few years. They have earned what they wear. I have the utmost respect for them, follow what they do closely, and have for the last 2 years. I've seriously considered moving my alt or main there, to help them. I have not, because I cannot dedicate the time, and they understand that.

What about you? How have you earned the gear you are wearing? I am in no way knocking my friends on FV, I am VERY proud of them, rather I'm extremely skeptical of anyone else on that server thinking they can move over and fit in.
  12. raleigh29 New Member

I quit during underfoot and am thinking of buying this expansion and starting up again. If I buy the expansion will it unlock all the previous expansions?
  13. Toquillaw Augur

Doesn't the post 6 slots above yours (by Tnedra) answer your question?