Call of the Forsaken HA's.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Jan 23, 2017.

1. demoria7 Elder

Please stop punishing your players who have time restraints (as in, I work for a living) Please go back to general xp in the old HA's instead of xp at the end. Having to do them over and over to get the collectables and names is a pain when you also get no xp for it. They are no longer packed with people and those of us going back to try to get Hunter done or collectables are being hurt by the restriction. Most folks are getting the big xp in the newest expansion, not one three years past.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

They don't want you dropping the task before the end and just doing them over and over.
    Thunderkiks and Porcelain like this.
  3. GoldenFrog Augur

* These HAs are still in the top 2 choices for people XP'ing, up there with EoK zones.
    * Nobody is "punishing" you for you having chosen to farm old content
    * You are completing them 10 times faster than when they were new
    * Don't ask the game to be redesigned because you have a life

This is as silly as asking: "Please stop punishing your players with these so-called PHs! I have better things to do and expect to see only named mobs up on old expansions."
    Act of Valor and Brohg like this.
  4. Roxxanna Augur

They keep redesigning all the time, why not ask for something to be undone.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. segap Augur

The funny thing is, they actually made them more exp than before for those that can finish 3+ in one lesson/potion since you get all the exp for the first one without running any time off the clock.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Ignore DH HA's. Zone into lcenium. Kill some mobs. Be amazed at over 1 AA per kill even without lesson. And chances at decent loot too.
    Gundolin likes this.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Listen to this guy.

Everquest is not limited to one zone. You're doing yourself a massive disfavor by clinging to Gribble.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

Not everyone has the expansion. And since they like to "redesign" the named spawn rates on the previous expansion, there's not much else to do.
  9. svann Augur

Im thinking its good for characters that are still leveling and dont want to be carried through eok.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Mama says that many shinies and hunter names exclusively in instances was da debil.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  11. Hellboy007 Augur

I havnt done CoTF HAs in a long time.. but i used to farm named and shines.. it always annoyed me that i could not get worth a crap exp while doing so.

I did not want to finish the missions as i did not want to waste time doing so or getting that annoying lock out.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  12. Mazeron New Member

Took a guildie about 6 months to get the named in the instance, and that was when he could instantly restart with out too much of a penalty, and could get folks to help him.

The lock outs just impair with named hunting, drawing out the already long process, and sapping the XP gain in the process.

And no... folks are NOT completing them 10X faster then when they were new, as once every 6 hours is a far cry from 30-60m.
  13. GoldenFrog Augur

You guys are off your bloody noggin. How much coddling do you need! Have some self-respect.

You whine when they don't focus on new-content bugs. Then whine when they don't wipe your butt for you on 3+ year old stuff.

Go exp where there's exp and go farm where you need to farm.

"Please update all 18-year-old Kunark mobs to be given mass exp boosts so I am not "punished" when I go back to do my PL'd alt's Epic 1.0!!!!! It's not fair!!!"
  14. Roxxanna Augur

Nice of you to take the time to whine about people whining. I'm sure you've never complained about anything.
  15. Tereil Elder

I have been doing CotF, one HA, usually a gribble, in the morning before work for xp and MoVs. Then doing actual progression on the weekends. CotF has been pretty fun so far. I have no issues with the time, do, or rewards.

Each to their own though.
  16. Millianna Augur

There is a big sink hole were RoF was. Try leveling a character from 91 to 100. Besides the dailies, there is no legitimate place to go for exps besides HAs. Having to complete the HAs for the exp blows. If you have to leave before the final hail you get almost nothing for your effort. They need to put the exp back on the mob, or even better, delete all HAs.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And deleting all HAs would fix things how? Things are fine as they are.

If you don't think you will have time to complete an HA don't start it. Exp elsewhere.
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Fine until you get one of those awesome and too frequent disconnects at the end of Disrupting the Ritual and one of the antidotes didn't get looted. That's my favorite.
  19. Millianna Augur

There is no legitimate place to get exp from 91 until 100 outside HAs and dailies. EXP should be placed on the mob like EoK, not on completion of a quest. The idea that you should get the majority of EXP upon a hail should be deleted.
  20. Roxxanna Augur

Problem is, a-hats are always taking advantage of stuff like that. You'll have raiders pulling the entire ha killing them all and zoning out with no hail, rinse repeat. This is why we can't have anything nice.