Call for New Community Round Table Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenken Augur

Main Class: Beastlord
    What Level is your main character: 100
    What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.):
    Well what i don't have interest in at this time: PvP been too far gone for me to actually care, Tradeskills sorry but if there was another quest like [coldain shawl 2.0] up to date in each expansion, i may show some interests into finishing my skill up. Grouping i find it kind of sad [that just me].

Interest: Raiding and soloing[merc'ing].

classes[max lv'd] played: Warrior[Raid], shaman[group], beastlord[Raid]

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table:
    I probably wouldn't be a good fit, since i hardly done anything with the community in my entire EQ career. Could i assist the Dev's on what they need; honestly i don't know. Could i give some good Feedback? Sure but i could also give some terrible feedback. I just Enjoy playin, raidin, and chillin.
  2. Qulas Augur

• Main Class: Monk
    • What level is your main character? 100
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? Many aspects of this game are interesting to me. I absolutely love raiding, I was 300 all in tradeskills long before the Underfoot shawls came out. I love to collect illusions and beat older raid content solo or with a party. I am an easy guy to get along with, which makes talking to anyone in Everquest, or about Everquest quite easy and enjoyable.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I have been playing Everquest for quite some time now. I have experienced practically every level of this game. I have been in a family guild, a casual raiding guild, a mid-tier raiding guild, and a ' bleeding edge ' raiding guild. Having seen all of these different styles of play gives me a very unique perspective. I love this game and am very interested in helping in any way possible to make this a better game.
    Starla, Imuu, Qwestwic and 2 others like this.
  3. Vezoth Apprentice

• Main Class: Warrior.
    • What level is your main character? 100
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest? Raiding is my primary love in EQ, though not my only one. I also enjoy grouping and questing with friends, guild mates, and random people alike. I also have a level 100 bard that I've raided with extensively over the past year. I'm also a big fan of collections and other such achievements.
    • A short Paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I've raided as a warrior end game for the past 4 years+ I have a vast well of knowledge pertaining to such things as aggro management, defensive capabilities, positioning, discs, spells, and a in-depth knowledge of basic and advanced game mechanics. I'm both logical, and reasonable in my expectations. I don't plan on asking for Eye Lasers.
    Aldren and Mellifleur like this.
  4. KC13 Augur

• Main Class: Paladin
    • What level is your main character? 67
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? I am mainly interested in questing. I play every class on various servers.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I am mainly a very casual player. There seems to be a dearth in content for "non-bleeding-edge" players. I recently returned to the game after a 6 year "AFK". Many things have changed, but some of the things that influenced me to quit back then are still here. I ran into one yesterday in fact and simply /ex'd out of the game in disgust. I "recruited" a few friends to play, but only one has stayed. The others left almost immediately for the same reasons I did back in 2007. I think there should be a rethink of some aspects of the game based on casual players, especially now that free to play is going to be much better.
    Leerah likes this.
  5. Aggememnon Elder

Class: Monk (100)
    Interests:
    Tradeskills - working on these slowly over the past 12-3 years, when I first started with tailoring. Have plenty still to do. Includes an interest in alchemy through my GM shaman alt. I like that tradeskills can provide tangible benefits to a player, and would like to provide input on how they evolve further.
    Content - I like to work through as many quests as possible, trying each solo/molo or with groups where possible. I like how the quest/collection systems have evolved, since previously I used to do just the bare minimum for progression.
    Raiding - mid tier raider (past midway in RoF t2). Love raiding.
    Balance - I feel there is some work to be done to make all classes enjoyable to play, and feel I can contribute to that process.

Suitability for CRT: The fact that I am a monk should be viewed as incidental to this application, though it is clear that the monk community needs to be represented here. I believe myself to be an empathetic, logical and realistic person who can look at issues objectively, and provide feedback on issues/proposed changes from a player's perspective. And, of course, you can expect me to keep such conversations confidential. I am a long time player (13 yrs), with a clean record (afaik), and my only agenda is to sustain the longevity of this game, and make it enjoyable for all classes in more equal measure. EQ has changed a lot over the years, and classes need to evolve with it. I can't promise that I would be available 24/7 to instant messages and such, unless pre-arranged, but I would certainly respond on CRT forums, to emails, etc. Thank you for your consideration.
    Imuu likes this.
  6. Siddar Augur

Main Class Necromancer

What level is your main character? 100

What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)?

Raiding, Level 100 bard that I box, Soloing, Boxing, killing old raids mobs with just necro and bard, wandering old zones, collecting weapons and shields for there graphics to hang in my house, working on quest progression in new zones, going back and finishing my endless list of unfinished old quests, playing LoN scenarios, posting on forums, working on those last few tradeskills I've not yet maxed, figuring out uses for the two F2P I'm slowly leveling up, watching Baz trends and figuring out how to make some plat occasionally, trying to figure out how other classes work in both isolation and in combination with each other, tracking down old game lore.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table.

Simply put I love this game. Even when I disagree with direction of the game I can't stop playing it. Other games can only hold my attention for a few weeks before I return to EQ. I have zero intentions of ever not playing this game. Also after over a decade of playing EQ I feel I have a decent grasp of at least some parts of how the game works and could provide some useful feedback while also being semi resistant to the trendy meme's that seem to sweep though these forums semi regularly.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Vivamort and Mellifleur like this.
  7. Siddar Augur

8. Fenudir Augur

Main Class: Berserker

What level is your main character: 100 with just shy of 7500AAs

What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)?
    I do quite a lot in EQ. I'm a raider (currently RoF T2), I'm a tradeskiller with a Master Artisan toon. I have several other toons at or near max level across a couple of accounts ranging from a shaman, a bard, a necromancer, etc. I have several friends that I play with regularly who are everything from new players to returning ones, to weekend groupers to end-game raiders. The truth is that I enjoy many aspects of the game. My character Fenudir has even married the character (Faerli) of my real life girlfriend in-game using one of the SC wedding chapels.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table.
    I've been playing this game since 2004. I also play other MMOs both from SOE (DC Universe Online) and not (Star Trek Online) so I have a pretty good idea of what the MMO world is like. I'm very social and talk to a lot of other players in game so I have a pretty good idea of what people think - good and bad. I also care quite a bit about the game. I play with real life friends from across the country and I even play this game with my real life girlfriend so you could say that I have a very real investment in the long term life of the game. As a person, I speak my mind but I never complain for the sake of complaining. I won't always tell you what you want to hear and there are times that I will be critical but I always try to approach things from a reasonable perspective and not an emotional one and I make it a point either offer a proposed solution to an issue. If I don't have one, then the last words out of my mouth will always be "What can we do about it?".
  9. Fansy Augur

• Main Class: Wizard
    • What level is your main character? 5
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? PvP and assuring team evil stays in check and that wizard dps remains balanced. I have also played a bard as high up as level 5.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I have been playing Everquest forever with a few forced breaks here and there. I am very adept at using abilities creatively to vanquish team evil. I have many die hard fans as well as people who lets just say might not like me very much because of my honesty. Anything I can do to help keep this game evil free would be great.
    Imuu, Fenthen, Leerah and 1 other person like this.
  10. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your submissions! The deadline to apply has now passed. We will keep you posted as we go through the applications and select new members for the next CRT term.

Thanks again,
    Dexella
  11. Dexella Associate Producer

The new folks are in! Here is the list of members for 2013:

Baramos
    Beimeith
    Brogett
    Cinexa
    Crystilla
    Darrkin Skies
    Elenwyyi
    Filatal
    Gragas
    Imrahil
    Insaneo
    Jerus
    Jyve
    Mykaylla
    Narye
    Nolrog
    Noobieguy
    Qulas
    Ronak
    Saroc_Luclin
    sojuu
    Songsa
    Tadenea
    Tegila
    Tharkis
    Tnexus
    Tonzofo
    Tulisin Dragonflame
    Voragath
    Waring McMarrin
    Warsheol (In Memoriam)
    Xislaben
    Zarzac

Thank you to everyone who applied for this term. We are excited to welcome in both new and returning members! :) If you were not selected for this term, we encourage you to apply for the next round.

~Dexella
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.