Call for New Community Round Table Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sojero One hit wonder

Main class: Shadowknight

What level is your main character: 100 with 9750 aa

What other interests do you have in Everquest: I enjoy tradeskilling, Soloing, boxing, grouping, and raiding. I raid once a week and group/solo the rest of the time. I enjoy doing the missions for each expansion. I play in a family guild but always try to maximize my class when playing.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table: I play with many different classes and understand both the group and raid game. I have a raid geared sk, and have a group geared pally. I understand the requirements to play with each and know the challenges associated with the difference in group and raid geared characters. I also know and recognize the difference between a well played class and someone that is there to socialize and have fun. I respect both, as noone wants to do 100% all the time, its a game and were here to have fun.
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Main class: Paladin
    Level: 100
    Interests in EQ: Raiding, tradeskills, box shaman, berserker, bard regularly

I have been playing Everquest since 1999, frequent poster on EQ forums dating back to Everlore, EQ stratics, etc. I have a relatively high level of knowledge on mechanics and trivia of the game, and am able to cogently make an argument with examples in terms of evaluating a proposition or change in game mechanics.
    Elricvonclief and Mellifleur like this.
  3. Vivamort Augur

• Main Class: Necromancer
    • Level: 100 Max AA
    • Interests in EverQuest: Raiding, Soloing, Tradeskilling, Questing, and of course grouping.

I have played everquest since Velious, started raiding during PoP expansion, played on the Test Server for years inbetween DoDH and VoA then returned to the live servers. I am not someone who brings drama with them wherever they go. I am an active participant on one of the more active Necromancer class sites, and keep updated on what is going on in the class. I enjoy Everquest and exploring and trying new things.
  4. Baramos Augur

• Main Class- Magician
    • What level is your main character? Level 100
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? I spend quite a bit of time in Everquest, group, raiding, tradeskilling for others and helping others with tradeskill tips and or tips about their class. I have a total of 6 magicians at 95 or above. I also have a bard, cleric, shaman, necromancer and ranger at lvl 95.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table.

I don't post often to open threads, as I feel that the best way to communicate clearly is through one on one communication versus the mess that most threads have become as of late. I do have the time necessary and desire to help in any way I can. Everquest is all about the community and each of it's players finding their niche, wether it be roleplaying, grouping, raiding, questing, and even those who mostly just hang around to chat with friends new and old. I hope that you allow me to be part of the CRT program so that I might engender growth and good times to each and every one of the above.

-Aither
    Leerah and Mellifleur like this.
  5. Bendi Lorekeeper

• Main Class: Rogue
    • Level: 95
    • Interests: Grouping, questing, progression and tradeskilling
    • Short Paragraph:
    I have been playing for around 8 years now. In that time i have been in the role of Guild leader, class leader (for Rogue, Warrior and Mage). As guild leader we often held server events such as scavenger hunts, arena tournaments etc. I do my best to know my class, but also those in my groups, and how to make them all work together. I love this game, and how it is one of the few games around that anyone can find a thing to love about it, and play it there way.
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

• Main Class: Wizard
    • What level is your main character? 93
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? Tradeskills, grouping, older raid content
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I absolutely love this game and have been a player for the past 10 years. I believe I can bring a lot of input about what is needed for tradeskill and grouping. =)
    Eubedyen likes this.
  7. Zigie Journeyman

Main Class: BEASTLORD.

What level is your main character: Level 100

What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, other classes at max level with a reasonable degree of competency, PvP, etc.):
    Tradeskills, 300 in all and have my Brell Shawl 2. Cartography, I do enjoy making a useful map with high attention to details. Funny quests - any mission or quest that will make me giggle while on it(saving Timie from the well kind of stunts)

Please write a short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table:
    I am a critical analyst and thinker. I have minors in Mathematics and Symbolic Logic from college.
    I am a logical debater and can concede an argument when evidence is shown to me that disproves my point. I can take examples and scenarios and play them forward to logical conclusions. Having played EQ for 14 years and raiding the past 11 I am no stranger to events and strategies used in winning them and feel I could help with play-testing ideas and coming up with new spins on old tricks to make events new. As an active raider I also know what hacks off some of our raiding members on raids and can help bring those issues to light so they can get addressed. I do not post much on the forums but do enjoy reading lots of posts that interest me.
  8. Dropfast Augur

Main Class: Monk
    What level is you main character?: 100
    What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)?
    My interests in EQ are pretty much everything except PvP. I've been playing EQ for about 11 years. I was mainly a grouper for the first half of that time, I've been raiding non stop for the second half. I love both the raiding and grouping aspect of the game, and I currently raid with a top end guild. I also have a big interest in Tradeskills. My shaman is a GM in all tradeskills possible for her class as well as a gnome tinker. Research and Poison making are the only two I don't do. I have a level 100 Shaman, 100 Necro, and 95 Shadowknight, all of which I feel very proficient in.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table.
    Although I have never posted on the official EQ forums, I keep up with them quite religiously. I am a very active player who helps out anyone and everyone I can, both newbie and veteran alike. I have friends in all corners of the game, thus I feel I can add to the table in all aspects. I've been participating in Beta the last few years, trying to get more involved with the development of the game which I find exciting. I consider it a great honor to be helping out in shaping this game that I've fell so much in love with. I want to help out even more. This game has brought me endless entertainment for the past decade, I feel it's time I gave back. I feel I can be both a credit to the game as a whole and to my class.
    Imuu and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  9. Savager Augur

Main Class: Monk

What level is your main character?: 100

What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)?: I'm primarily a raider and I strive to maximize my toon primarily as a DPS class. I have maxed every tradeskill except for Research. I love to do quests and complete achievements. I have played a monk, druid, shaman, rogue, beastlord, enchanter, berserker, warrior, paladin and ranger.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I think it's time that we had a monk representative. I'm very active in the monk community. I have played on several servers and made countless contacts on each. I'd love to help be a voice for the community in regards to player feedback for developers.
    Imuu likes this.
  10. Ronak Augur

Main Class: Shadow Knight

What level is your main character?: 100

What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)?: I am a high-end raider. I also do all group and solo content, including collections, slayer, and hunter stuff. I also 3-box on occasion. I also play the bazaar, do tradeskills, use housing, use hero's forge, use marketplace, lon, and have alts of multiple classes at level 100. I lead Machin Shin.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I've been playing the same class as my main since 1999. I am active in the SK community, and believe we lack enough of a voice in the CRT program. I also lead a high-end raid guild right now, but it was not always high-end. I've been through all the stages of guild leadership, from family guild all the way up to end-game. I've seen, and understand, the dynamics of design, content, individual, group, and guild, and how they interact. I've taken part in a decade of beta testing, and helped debug a couple thousand raids/events/missions/tasks. I believe all of this knowledge and experience gives me the ability to offer very useful feedback/opinions/suggestions to the CRT program.
  11. Shredd Augur

• Main Class Shaman
    • What level is your main character? 100
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? I do all tradeskills but for tinkering, I Have been in a raiding guild for my entire EQ life of 14 years. I enjoy the group tasks.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I have been class lead, raid lead, for various high end guilds over time. I see the mechanics of a situation and help others figure out the best way to defeat the goal set before me. When I was on Drinal ,I set up open raids for folks who belonged to mid - tier guilds or to no real raiding guilds, so these folks would get a feel for what high-end raids are like. For a year we did VoA tier 1, 2 , 3 specific raids on a Saturday. I recently transferred to Antonius and I am currently setting up open raids for Veeshan. I hope to have the first raid this March 8th. This makes me unique to help folks as far as game content. I know both the high - end raid game and the thoughts of casual player. This would be a needed aspect of any development of the game in the future.
  12. Filatal Augur

Main Class: Enchanter
    Level: 100
    Interests: Tradeskills, raiding, grouping, also have max level shaman, magician, wizard, ranger and nearly max level shadowknight ( SK has to farm more tinkering components before leveling ;) )
    Why?: I am passionate about my class, but also understand and promote game balance above all. I think I would be a good and reasoned voice for all classes. I have played since Dec of 1999 with one prolonged break between DoDH and VoA due to the job I had at the time. I am currently a raider in a mid tier guild and before taking an extended hiatus many years ago was in a serverwide top 5 raid guild. When I returned about a year ago, I leveled without any outside help from level 70, so I at least have a decent idea of state of affairs of the non-top end game at the moment. While enchanter was my first love, I do have a good idea of the workings of other classes ( though I am no expert ) and their interdependence. That is one of the things I think is most important; changes at this stage of the game can have unintended consequences.
  13. Synyster Apprentice

• Main Class: Berserker
    • Level: 100
    • Interests: Currently working on tradeskills, Raiding, and camping Xorbb's Caged Hatred which i swear does not exist. Other toons I have are 100 SK, 100 Rogue, 95 Ranger
    • Why: I have been playing for 13 years and raiding for 11 of those years. I know the class quite well, and I'm always looking for ways to up my dps! I'm always talkin to friends about new ideas that could make the game more interesting and I would love to be able to add some input on new improvements and content.
  14. Narye Augur

• Main Class - Enchanter (is there any other?)
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? Raiding, Currently lead a lot of our raids, My tradeskills are "getting there" Grouping, soloing, I have a Wizard, Berzerker, Rogue, Monk, Cleric all epic'd. Maxing my skills killing Rangers and Paladins (why isn't there a slayer task for this!?)
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table.
    • I have been playing EQ since May 1999, with no breaks. I was a guide for a while. I know my class inside and out. I have been in most Beta's, done feedback on spells/AA's to try to help improve my class. IRL I am a supervisor, and I pride myself on listening to my people and implimenting their ideas for the good of the team, I believe I could do the same for the Enchanter class.
    Morlow, Shurona, jeod and 6 others like this.
  15. Senthiele New Member

• Main Class - Warrior (aka Meat Shield, Tank, Those who die so you can die less)
    • What Level us your main character? 100
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? I enjoy raiding as an end game activity, but I also enjoy the game for the game. I enjoy the community, the debates, and the friendships that form over time. I think grouping is an important part of the game as it allows you to get to know new people and experience new things. I enjoy questing, and the lore in the game. I do have skill in a number of tradeskills and will often spend a day doing nothing but making items. I enjoy tinkering with the housing aspect of the game during slower times as well. I have other classes that I dabble with including a 100 Wizard, 100 Cleric, 100 Rogue, 90 Enchanter, etc. My spouse and I actually play together and really enjoy the relationships we have built with other people since 1999.
    Having played since 1999, I have experienced all of the changes, both good and bad over the years; from the Warrior "Stand Down" in PoK, to the modern day tank debates. I've played a warrior since the inception of the game, and I feel that I am very well versed in the class. I'm far from perfect though, and I am always looking for new ways to play and excel. We should never become complacent and always strive to become better at what we do. I have participated in a number of Beta Testings over the years, both for EQ and other games, and I am not afraid to provide robust feedback. I have a great deal of experience managing people, and facilitating discussions to clearly articulate opposing and sometimes even conflicting points of view. I believe that my skills, knowedge, and experience would translate well to the program, and I would look forward to contributing.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  16. Insaneo Journeyman

17. Insaneo Journeyman

To apply, simply post in this thread with the following information:
    (double post, previous was errored and not complete, feel free to delete mine above this one)
    • Main Class = Warrior
    • What level is your main character? 100, 5.5k AA
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? = Raiding, Tasks, Missions, Collections, PvP, just in general talking everquest. I have completed every paragon mission, was 4th warrior on server to 100 (had under 3k aa while leveling to 100, too), I have every collection collected except for the ones in Xorbb that are bugged and a few select other rares, that are bugged as well. I petitioned and reported, they said next patch! WooT!!!!! Drinks on me
    • My main focus in Everquest is how my warrior functions in a raid enviornment first, group seconed, everything else third. I feel there is a lot I can bring to the CRT, just need the opportunity, and here it is! /Happyface
    • -I started playing EQ in 99 until PoP. I recently returned in October of 2012 and started from scratch. In that time I've been in two top guilds (since 95) on two servers. I left my old guild on excellent terms, and not completely by choice. They wanted me to re-app or extented.. I wanted to keep raiding and aped to Triality and other guilds. Triality got back to me first and so far so good. Defintely, gonna give it my all here and hope to enjoy my new home. I also wanted a guild that would go 24/7 on new content when released. Our current ranking for RoF completion was 5th. First guild is 14th.
    • I feel it is easier for me to see outside the box, to adapt to game changes or overhauls, and I have a different perspective than a player that hasn't left in 13 years.. I am freshly back to Everquest and everything is new to me. A fresh look is always a good idea.
    • I am told that I am easy to get a long with, ask intelligent questions that seasoned veterans cannot answer, I am a natural leader. When I was an app I would notice myself taking a leader role and remindyself to take a step back. I believe I can bring the issues and topics to the round table in a professional manner and have a mature, intellectual, debate on said topics
    • Thanks for considering me In the 6 months I have returned I have had 100% raid attendance I also study, study, study, game mechanics, improving strats, the list goes on
    Good luck, everyone!
    Mellifleur likes this.
  18. sojuu Augur

• Main Class: Monk
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? Raiding and grouping is my main interest. I also play a shaman and bard with my monk.
    • I have been playing for over 8 years now. I have assisted in leading raids for the past 3 years now, so I feel I have a good grasp on all other classes aswell. Not an expert in the other classes but could offer good feedback in bringing a fair balance in the game. I would like to be a liason in bringing issues to light that other players may have aswell.
    Imuu, Pirlo and Mellifleur like this.
  19. trickor Journeyman

Main Class - Rogue

What Level is your main character? 100 and max AA

What other interests do you have in Everquest ( raiding, tradeskills, PvP other classes at max level, etc.)? Have enjoyed most of this game, I have done nearly every classes epic 1.5 and 2.0 in Everquest along with the bigger quest arc lines such as Time Shear and the Aug arc quests... I have enjoyed raiding during TSS - SoD mostly after that I mostly just raided to raid until now as am in a nice progression guild on test :D. I have nearly every class created and level 90 or higher. I have level 100 shaman, shadow knight and druid as well that I box with my rogue. I also have enjoyed poison making and smithing for cultural armor in the tradeskills department.

A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit for the community round table. I have been playing Everquest for about 7 years straight now and am an overall expert on many parts of the game like epics, quests, group content, raids and could probably be beneficial to the community.
  20. Arthion New Member

• Arthion - Ranger
    • What level is your main character? 100 11,393 max aa
    • What other interests do you have in EverQuest (raiding, tradeskills, PvP, other classes at max level, etc.)? I am a very active raider. I am currently working on tradeskilling to enrich my all around gaming experience. I have leveled a bard to 100, a druid and a beast to 92, and find myself helping others in every possible way.
    • A short paragraph describing why you would make a good fit in the Community Round Table. I feel that being able to assist in the further development of EQ is important to the community as a whole. Knowing there is still a very viable player base who cares deeply about this game makes me want to become a bigger part of the experience as a whole.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.