Caer Cadarns - 8pm CET/2pm EST prime time raiding guild (Phinny)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lalenya, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Lalenya Journeyman

Caer Cadarns is an active, family friendly, raiding guild that raids during EU prime time (8pm CET/2pm EST). Caer Cadarns core value has always been the fact that we value family highly both in real life and also in game. We have proven throughout the years that it is possible to have a balance between the two. Caer Cadarns aims to complete current era raid content, but not at any price. No member is required or expected to raid. Real life commitments always come first, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun and have success killing in era content.

We are happy to have all levels and classes of players in Caer Cadarns and accept both social players and raiders.

We use a DKP system for raiding purposes, with a ruleset published on our forums. We strive to keep Caer Cadarns a fair place for all while still progressing forward. At this time, we are farming Vex Thal and looking forward to the launch of Planes of Power in a few days.

Interested in joining <Caer Cadarns>?
    You can speak to Lalenya, Cylent, Scath, Phez or Aedan in game if you need more information, or go ahead and post your application on the forums at:
    http://www.caer-cadarns.eu/

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
    /Lalenya
    Guild Leader <Caer Cadarns>
    Gorgol the Ogre and TheQxx like this.
  2. Broseidon01 New Member

How far into PoP progression is CC? Do raids often get filled, or is there generally always a spot for anyone who wants to go?
  3. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

Sorry for the late reply - been busy grinding to 65!

CC is currently on T3 POP targets and progressing very nicely. Since PoP raids are full but only just with a couple of people max on sitout which gets regulated to make sure people are always getting a spot in the raid
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  4. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

While I am brand new to EQ I plan to stay throughout the entire TL cycle of Phinigel and beyond with my Shadowknight, Gorgol. I checked your website and the idea of joining a mature, family friendly and profanity free guild greatly appeals to me. I will look up your guild in-game. ^_^

- Gorg