Buying stacks in the bazaar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Am I misremembering, didn't we used to be able to buy some bazaar things in stacks of a thousand like remnants of tranquility and now you can only buy 100 at a time?
  2. Cloudia Augur

You are mis-remembering, far as I know has always been restricted to lots of 100 just like from npc vendors.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Yeah I don't think purchased stacks have ever gone above 100 while some items have had their stack sizes increased to 1000. I am happy personally that they don't allow us to purchase up to 1000 as I don't want to accidently but 1k mats not realizing it when I intended to buy 100. If they do up the buy rate to 1k I hope there will be a popup warning for the first month or so to confirm the purchase until people get use to the new system.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think you can buy a 1000 at a time if you buy from bazaaar but from outside the bazaar and have it sent to you with vouchers or via parcels.
  5. Warpeace Augur

100 at a time in the Bazaar, kind of sucks when you want to buy the whole 1000 from a merchant.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah I was trying to buy some remnants for some alts and just got tired of it and gave up :)

Since you can buy 1000 stacks when buying directly from the bazaar window and not at the toon you would think they could just add a setting on the baz window so you could set it to 1000 if you want it that way.