buying stacks >100

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zhaunil_AB, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I know that this has been limited to 100 from NPC vendors, and for their trash i think it even makes sense.
    But why can i not buy stacks >100 in one go anymore even in bazaar?
    Not even if i manually enter the value?
    Kind of awkwards when we now can stack TS stuff to 1000 and offer for sale, but can only buy them in 100's.

Or is it something i'm missing since i do not often buy stuff in /baz?
  2. DinkumThinku99 Elder

What I'd like to see would be for 'Shift-click' to always be up to 100 at a time, with another combo for the maximum possible: maybe 'Alt-Shift-click', for example.

And the ability to manually enter numbers up to the maximum possible stack size would be great too.
  3. smash Augur

Because it would be way too costly if buying 1k, and they would not reimbuse o deals between 2 players if it happened.

So rather safe than sorry. And your world does not go much worse having to click a few times more, but accidently spending all you money will be a big bummer.

Personally i am happy for the limit because i have kept shift down when buying instead of ctrl in bazaar. It was a cheap type, but still cost me 10k instead of 100 pp, but if max had been 1k it would have cost me 100k. My own fault, but still..

I have started to do a thing when i do shop, like depositing most of my money in the bank.
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I understand that some safety mechanism might be welcome by many or even all of us.
    But turning one click into 10 isn't just a "few times", especially when it is about multiple stacks.

I'd wish for SOME way to circumvent that, and be that if i have to consciously and actively enter the figure manually myself.
  5. FILTHYPECKS New Member

Keep shift click at 100. Allow infinite manual max. Add check box in confirmations of purchase over 100 qty. Or like just quit whining cause this doesn't really matter....