Buying mount key slots fails.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jumbur, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I am trying to buy 5 additional key-ring slots for my mounts, however when i press "complete purchase" I just get the message: "Transaction failed: No User!".

Its a gold account and I have enough daybreak cash.

My character is on AB if that makes a difference.
    I tried buying it through the market-place, and by using the "buy slots" button in my key rings-pane, same result.

Any ideas?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just to be clear you already have mount key rings you are just trying to buy extra right?

Otherwise

Not sure if there is a "mount feature" similar to the key ring feature that is mentioned in this thread. If you have no mounts in a key ring at the moment you may need a mount feature first

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-give-character-the-item.238853/#post-3513857

Or if you have a lot of mounts could have hit a mount limit?
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you not have the mount feature you need to buy the MOUNT KEY RING for 1500 Daybreak dollars. After that if you want to add 5 more you can get the Mount Key Ring Slots (5).

Mount key ring first then you can add key slots. They really need to add more info about this to the items. Feel lucky it used to let you buy the 5 slot addition but it wouldn't do anything,
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I already have 10 mount key slots and I want to increase that to 15, I got the 10 slots when i bought TDS(I think), so the "feature" is working.

edit: just checked account history, and it doesn't go that far back, but Im 99% positive I bought TDS before TBM.

Where do you see, which expansions you have bought?
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Do you have any mounts in the key ring already? If you have no mounts in it and you try to add one and it wont go in that would mean you don't have the feature. The feature itself comes with 10 mounts for every character on the account.

If you think you should already have the feature you will have to petition I think.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Yes, my keyring already contains 10 mounts, and is working correctly.
    If I didn't own the feature allready I should be able to find the feature itself in the market place, which I can't, so I assume I own it?
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Tried a petition, hope it works out. :)
  8. klanderso Developer

We've got a fix for this one internally. I literally just fixed it within the past hour, so I'm not sure exactly when it'll make it to Live.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah you should be able to add the 5 mounts. And yeah I checked it only shows up on an account that doesn't have it. Your account just seems to be glitched or the feature is.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Ok, ill wait and see if a future patch fixes it then. :)
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Will this repair people having the same error with familiar slots as well?
  12. klanderso Developer

Yup! They're all the same subsystem, and it'll be fixed for all of them at once.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and adetia like this.
  13. Kimberly New Member

Sorry to necro, but I just ran into this problem trying to buy illusion slots and noticed its about a week old. Any eta for the hotfix? :)
  14. klanderso Developer

It should be fixed in the next monthly update :)
    Jumbur likes this.
  15. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Might want to check the petamorph wands not working on familiars ... possibly " collateral damage " from this ? I say this because my Domain Prowler peta wand stopped working on my Emerald Sokokar when EoK was released. Yes, I did a bug/fix/petition et al with no results ... mehhh ... :confused:

:cool:
  16. klanderso Developer

FYI, the purchasing key ring slot issue should be fixed with today's update :)
    Jumbur likes this.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Confirmed! It works now, thank you. :)
    klanderso likes this.
  18. Donroy Elder

I can't find any of the key ring expansions for sale now.. were they disabled on FV?
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I couldn't find them in the marketplace either, o_O but the buy-button in the key-ring-pane works.