Buying Krono's "Any server"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miramar, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Miramar New Member

I will be buying anywhere between 5-15 Kronos, using loyalty points, post you're server and you're price per Kronos and I will be in contact with you in game, Plat is my only currency Partial orders accepted, I dont expect anyone to have 15 kronos on hand =D
  2. Siddar Augur

So you made a bunch of F2P accounts months ago and now you are going to convert built up loyalty points into bags of platium?

If so then well played Sir but expect the nerf bat soon.
  3. yaddab Augur

Can't use loyalty points for bags of plat on FTP accounts
  4. Drathus Augur

Doesn't really work that way.

Velocity goes up very slowly, so it takes a long time to accumulate loyalty points on a new account. Just getting enough for one Bag of Plat would take a very long time. There are also limitations on velocity/loyalty with non-gold accounts. So, once you have enough loyalty to buy a couple bags of plat, you have to pay to upgrade to a gold account in order to buy the Bags of Plat (they can only be bought on Gold accounts). You only get on average 15K pp for opening a bag of Plat. While Kronos vary in price from server to server, on FV they are 300K a pop. So you would end up paying more for upgrading the account to gold, in order to buy the Bag of Plat, than you could buy plat with loyalty =P.

I believe the maximum amount of loyalty you can reach is 5780 or so. This equals about 12-13 bags = about 190K pp. So, on FV it wouldn't even cover the cost of a single Krono. Not to mention the time it would take to actually get to 5780 Loyalty. I don't think a free account can even accumulate that much.

Kronos are account bound and loyalty is also account based. So you could find a server where the economy values Plat more and get a krono for far less than 300K, but you are still looking at a huge amount of time and very little benefit.

Also remember, Kronos don't grow on trees. Someone has to buy it for real cash for it to be available. =P
  5. Siddar Augur

Ah well that wont work then.
  6. Talif Augur

Just a tiny correction, Kronos aren't account bound until you consume them. Otherwise, yeah, it would take ages to manage this. Dude must have a ton of accounts to be buying them with Loyalty points, though. I think the lowest price I've heard of them selling for is about 200K.
  7. Drathus Augur

You are correct =) Kronos are not account bound. If you buy a krono on one server, you have access to that krono on any other character, on any other server. It's tradable too, so you could turn around a sell it.

As for him having a ton of accounts, he would still have to make each account gold to buy the Bags of Plat.

More than likely, this is just someone with several gold accounts that have gradually maxed out their loyalty and now he's looking for a good deal on Kronos. Because the Kronos are not character or server specific, he can create a level 1 toon on any server, cash in the loyalty from the maxed accounts and buy some Kronos.

Anyone know what the rate of accumulating loyalty is for someone with max velocity?
  8. Warpiggs Augur

Anyone know what the rate of accumulating loyalty is for someone with max velocity?

120 per week
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Or maybe... the guy has a ton of SC from planning to buy a sub/expansion with it (double/triple SC events) and now he has no use for it. He has a ton of plat (plat is so easy to get) and he's willing to server xfer around to pick up Krono's? Not everything is an evil plot.
  10. Obiziana Augur

Yeah, but evil plots are way more fun!
  11. Drathus Augur

Well, he did say using Loyalty points =P
  12. Talif Augur

At max loyalty you could get about one Krono per account, assuming an average price of 200-250KPP per Krono.

All that said, the dude should just make level 1s on each server and check their bazaars and buy them without going through all this hassle of people trying to hunt him down.
  13. EverChanter Augur

I would think making one post about them and getting private messages is much easier than making a level 1 on every server, running them out of tutorial, running from PoK to Baz, then doing a search.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Max Loyalty is 5800, but it will only increase if you can accept the whole amount you are due; so if you are gold with max velocity and at 5700 Loyalty then your total will not go up until you spend at least 20.
  15. Talif Augur

You can do a search anywhere in game. Pop in, open bazaar window and search, if you see prices are higher than the last server you were on, move on. A rather crucial point is the fact that I would be surprised if even 5% of the game population reads the forums with any sort of frequency.
  16. Drathus Augur

Very true!

If there are loyalty vendors on Fippy or Vulak, I'd think you could get the best deal there. A server with an undeveloped economy isn't going to have massive amounts of plat in circulation and prices will be lower.

However, now that you have posted here and got some many people thinking about it, they could be all out of Kronos =P hahah
  17. Miramar New Member

for one, not a single post any of you made relates to this thread, and 2 i have multiple accounts that have max LP that i have been saving for years, any more questions? i hope not please post only related post to this thread.
  18. Talif Augur

Maybe that's a hint that you're not going to get people selling them to you on the forums and you should consider doing something like what I suggested~