Buy and sell a few raid items ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Oh my.

Allayna, details on the above are requested and would be most appreciated.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  2. Allayna Augur

Yimin has never been a member of MS, drop the lies dude, I’ve been here since GoD.
  3. Rickate Augur

Probably 8 and 18.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...se-investigate-ultra-rare-drops.242758/page-3

The EoK HA's have a chance, but as I mentioned above, it's even smaller than the static zones.

it is true that not every NPC can drop the Ultra Rares. the limitations are:
    at least level 100 with at least 1.5million HP, not a raid target (in case there are open zone raid NPC's which there aren't, but safety first!) not a trap, and not one of the following body types, undead-pet, un-targetable (not the same as the NPC flags we can also use to make PCs un-targetable,) elemental-pet, creature-pet, no-corpse, trap-man, Companion-utility, Utility.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

While we do understand that there is some bad behavior involved in these items, we feel it's still an overall benefit to the game. It stimulates the economy. It allows for someone to acquire a piece of awesome for them gear, and it will never make them as powerful as a raider because the tables are missing 8 important pieces of gear (per class... its missing 112 important pieces of gear if you ignore class)

And this is another reason they are tradable items.
    and this :)
    Aurastrider likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Thanks for the reply sir. I agree about the economy angle.

For those 8 “important” pieces of gear, though....there's really only, what, 2-4 focuses per class that I’d call impactful? The rest is just some ac/hp/mana/heroics.

I guess I just don’t like a system where someone can use rl $, TLP farmed krono, bazaar monopolized plat, or automation farming, and end up with mostly current raid gear/focuses for it. That’s what FV is for ;). And the line between group/raid seems as small as ever these days.

I thought it worked best as the prior expansion’s raid gear like it did outside of EoK and does right now in RoS. Still nice for groupers, alts, folks who play the pixelated wealth game, etc, but not the top tier.
  6. EnchFWO Augur

{snip unnecessary sniping and wasting of Dev Time...}

I am glad there does not appear to be any intention to allow raid drops from raid chests to be tradeable except for the intended special ruleset servers.
  7. Yimin Augur

Minds can be changed ! And people are allowed to talk about ideas here {Snip }

Yimin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.