Buy and sell a few raid items ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Since no new zone wide rares in ROS can we have a few of the raid items lose there no drop status ? So some can have a chance to get a dream item and maybe bring back others with this Incentive !
    Yimin
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

Seriously?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  3. Yimin Augur

Of course I am serious , this would be very easy to do , I don't see a down side to this !

Yimin
  4. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Transfer to Firiona Vie. All your dreams of raid items will come true. Better have an extreme amount of plat to buy the stuff though.
    Sheex and Axxius like this.
  5. Yimin Augur

I have nothing but raid items ! This is more to benefit group players since there are no ROS rares ...Like I said in the OP a few items no more then 5-6 in total in total , and not many want to leave there home server !

Yimin
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Alternatively, a chase All/All tradeable Erudite illusion mask could drop from the new Howling Stones.

Also, perhaps, an upgraded ACoF could drop from Skyfire or Veeshan’s Peak?
    Yimin likes this.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I'm sure the chase rares will return next expansion. They were skipped in TBM as well. They don't have to be in every expansion.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. Forcallen Augur

Yimin will never leave drinal or my heart!
  9. Sobmre Augur

easy fix - every new expansion remove all the no drop tags from an older expansion from a few years back.
    Yimin likes this.
  10. Zhaunil_AB Augur

LOL...
    MY ALts would like that, and i'd hate myself for tributing all my TBM raid gear (since the sell-back stalls the client).
    I have more than enough currency from old expansions to equip an ALT or two and while i'd love to put that to actual use i'm just as sure that this is about as likely to happen and me winning lottery, especially seeing that i do not play the lottery.

The items looted as "chase loots" can be un-attuned and passed on.
    For the actual raid-loot, organizing an ALT-raid seems like the far easier way to get them equipped.
    (or the app-gear-run if your guild allows for ALT-looting).
  11. Sobmre Augur

youll win the lottery 2 times over before you can get an alt raid going......
    Yimin likes this.
  12. Ibudin Augur

Chase loot from EOK, works well on alts in ROS. If it is such a concern to have better gear, join a raid guild and play that one or two extra nights per week to enjoy the phat loot from chests. Its actually a lot of fun, and simple to do.
  13. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Depends entirely on the expansion, my friend.
    HoT, CotF,TDS have all been done (like, in the last two years). TBM was screwed by EoK group gear mostly.
    EoK in RoS times should be quite doable.
    Yimin likes this.
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Cresta earring is pretty bad and dosent require much to obtain.

VP charm/weapons is the same, and pretty much badass for the group players.

EoK “chase” items are still better that RoS group items... so there is that.

Smaller guilds on all servers should be able to take down targets such as Balance of Power, Cactikkti, and even continue doing EoK raids as again, that gear is needed is still pretty viable as most of us beat this expansion while wearing EoK raid gear.
  15. smash Augur

If wanna have raid items join a raid guild.

Raiders should not be able to ruin the sales market with unlimited amount of items they can sell.
  16. Tiggold Augur

Completely remove chase loots. You supplied every non-vis and primary/secondary slot with raid gear to people who don't raid. Why? How is equipment that gets rewarded for end game content sent out to the RNG on killing mobs in static zones beneficial?
  17. moogs Augur

Tradeskilled conflagrant gear has largely replaced chase loot.

Try Brekt or Firiona Vie though.
  18. Dewey Augur

I am convinced that Yimin is a plat/item seller. He wants this to make more income.
  19. p2aa Augur

No.
    If you want current raid gear, raid in RoS
    Axxius likes this.
  20. Spellfire Augur

Why? So you can have more items to sell?

EoK zone-wide rares are still good. Go farm those.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.