Buy 5 Krono and Save! [December 11-December 13, Pacific Time]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

For the first time, we’re putting the most popular pack of Krono – the 5 Krono pack – on sale! Beginning at 12:00AM PST on Friday, December 11 through 11:59PM PST on Sunday, December 13, you’ll be able to purchase the bundle of 5 Krono for only $69.99 USD*.

Currently available in EverQuest and EverQuest II, Krono are in-game objects that can be redeemed for 30 days of membership time. They may be purchased from the Daybreak marketplace for real money only, or from other players via the broker or private trades for in-game currency.

The Krono sale will be happening via the in-game marketplaces in EverQuest and EverQuest II, and on the web. For questions about Krono, visit the FAQ on either www.everquest.com/krono or www.everquest2.com/krono.

*International currency prices may vary.
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Just in time for phinigel :D
    Sheex, Iila and code-zero like this.
  3. wthHappened Journeyman

4. Jbrabazon New Member

Dang shame that once again Daybreak didn't give anyone more than a single day notice for this special, just like the thanksgiving sale, announce it when the store is already closed and wouldn't be open till the sale is over
  5. Aaikan Journeyman

I'll bet you cry at the movies too if nobody tells you how it's going to end...
  6. windsock New Member

oh man, i just bought five krono less then 24 hours ago, what a bummer.
  7. Aleatory New Member

Heh, maths is hard apparently.
    In Australia and the site lists this ...

5 Krono AUD84.99 Now AUD106.49!

Let me rush out and buy those right now!!!
  8. windsock New Member

i just did 84 USD for them. that extra 14 would have been good lol
  9. Nolrog Augur

I just bought 5, or maybe it was 25. I had to enter the credit card so many times before it took in that stupid system that I'm not sure (apparently, you can't use an existing card on file as a new card, it will reject that).
  10. Hellboy007 Augur

Save BIG???

5 for $50 then we can talk big Savings.
  11. CSR_Stephanie New Member

The Pricing has been fixed so all INTL pricing is correct now. :)
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What a strange and *obviously* unrelated coincidence!