Butterfly Nimbus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Naugrin, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Naugrin Augur

I just saw this in the marketplace. It shows 40 percent magic focus. I have a couple of questions...

Does this stack with worn focus?

Is it the same type of focus as say, wizard's focus familiars?

Is there one for any other resist type?
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

raidloot.com or anything but Lucy for spell info

[11597] Butterfly NimbusTarget: Self
    Beneficial: Not Blockable
    Casting: 5s, Recast: 1.5s
    Duration: 36m (360 ticks), Extend: Yes
    1: Increase Spell Damage Bonus by 40
    2: Limit Min Mana Cost: 20
    3: Limit Type: Detrimental
    4: Limit Type: Exclude Procs
    5: Limit Min Level: 35
    6: Limit Resist: Magic
    Text: A swarm of butterflies flits about you.

Same stacking as Bard Fatesong line for Cold, so no stacking issues for nukes and Psalm of Potency is superior for DoTs. But most importantly it's 40 damage, not 40%.

Edit - Stacking issue with Wizard Fury of AAs.
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

Death and Decay Nimbus, Path of Fire Nimbus, Crown of Fire Nimbus, Path of Ice Nimbus, Vanishing Point Familiar, Razors Edge Familiar and Blunt Force Familiar are the items for other resists and for the familiars also weapon type.

Path of Ice not yet in game or not uploaded to Lucy which is a great site for items.
  4. Naugrin Augur

Im guessing these are lon items. I was asking more for market but good to know. Im familiar with the fire version but don't have one.

But the real question remaining for me is stacking...

It seems from looking on Lucy that this wouldn't stack with wizard "fury of" lines or bard songs. However I believe they made our most recent fury of ro, eci, and druzzil (but not kerafyrm which focuses all 3) stack with the bard songs. So I'm not sure that's right. Would love to hear from someone that knows (or even has an opinion).
  5. Recnarp Augur

It's in game, just an LoN item.