But Wait, There’s More! 15 Days of Holiday Cheer Continues

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Riou EQResource

Should let you have more Tasks in your Task Window, probably only for Bronze people if this cap is still in place
  2. Saave Augur

I can not find this.please give a direct link?
  3. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

I found it in Services in the Categories section. on top
  4. Saave Augur

5. Saave Augur

I can't believe that EQ has come to this.. This is like EBAY back in the day.. buy a 85 toon with this that and the other for $49.99.
    EQ sure has changed.
    How many people got banned back in the day for selling there toon ect ?AND yet today I can't sell my toons.( if I wanted to :p ).
    Just amazes me how we have evolved to this .

ya ya none constructive.. off topic whatever . post will be removed .. bla bla bla.
    Ruinedmyownlands and Lisandra like this.
  6. Nickster86 Elder

Yay double xp! Said nobody over lvl 100. Your not going to see anything noticiable unless your t3 flagged even then it's not much. Burned lotd last night with another mage In brother island only saw about 10 Aa.. The t3 xp isn't anything to write home about either.
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

I didn't find it at steam, never even heard of Stream before you linked that. I saw it in game in Marketplace.
  8. Derd Augur

Double xp on brothers island.. is almost two aa a kill with lesson on. If you cant kill fast enough to get more than 10 aa.. you cant blame soe.
  9. Trellium Elder

Seems weird to do 2xExp on a normal weekend instead of a long weekend, and even more so to do it on the weekend before Xmas. Most people are pretty busy now, with work and preparing for the holidays and when they get back to playing 2xExp will have just ended.
  10. Versifier Elder

Here is the direct link to EverQuest on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/205710/
    Scroll down until you see "Downloadable Content For This Game"; click See All.
    Sale ends January 2nd .
  11. Soulsavior Elder

Will pass the word, Roshen
  12. Ratbo Peep Augur

This was done in response to many calls/complaints about the holiday weekend thing.
    I personally liked this better.
    Note the inclusion deep into Monday - for those that work weekends to get a chance too.
    -R
  13. smash Augur

I still recall when there were double xp pretty long time in frostfell think it was something like 10 days.
    Also when there were 25% xp something like 3 weeks.
  14. Vike New Member

Still peeved about the HC bundles being half off on Steam and not marked down in the SC store. Would anyone in power explain why?
    Lisandra likes this.
  15. Crystilla Augur

Steam is a different company than SoE and therefore they can offer different things?
  16. Zwolfe New Member

Experience Potions have effectively been removed from the game due to the recent experience nerf. As a test to see how bad it was I went to a open zone Valley Of Lunanyn this as you know is a hot zone which offers higher experience gains. Also it was a double experience weekend as well so I went ahead and activated Lessons of the devoted just to see what the benefit would be of all these bonuses stacked together. In 30 minutes time I managed to kill 60 mobs and as a result I earned 2% regular experience. Fellowship sharing was off, There was no mercenary in the group. I don't know why you would sell people a product in the station marketplace that has no benefit at all.
    Wayylon likes this.
  17. Wayylon Augur

Back when I played, I burned lesson in Valley everyday, got pretty good at it. My high with Lotd on a double xp weekend was 74aa at level 100.

That was last year when EQ was worth playing though.
  18. Numiko Augur

more like steam looked at the price SOE was asking and said .. geez we'll never sell any of those, cut the price in half!
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. Versifier Elder

Steam doesn't set pricing. Publishers set their own pricing and in this case that would be SOE.
  20. Numiko Augur

Weird then why would SOE set the price on steam at half what they are selling if for on their own marketplace o_O
    Lisandra likes this.