Burns and rotations for 110 Zerker

Discussion in 'Melee' started by So sick of this, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

Odd, the time i parsed it, Aeons showed more dps. It was a long tme ago though, so i have no intention of looking it up. I dont think i had any burns going when i did.
    I used a mouse that had a macro function, recorded me triggering the discs for 2min each and then set it to repeat 250times for each disc.

I will have to give it another go i guess.
  2. Angre Augur

It might seem I am straying away from the topic, but in a way it fits here as well. I mean, you click your burns until they are all down and use your MASH key shown in earlier posts.

The best way to get a good look at the difference in DPS with these two disciplines, is to do multiple non-burn routine bouts on the dummy and parsing each time, then averaging those bouts after say 10 runs each disc?

I didn't do that but I am going to. My info was taking from 2 bouts, 1 bout each for each discipline, which really isn't fair to the disciplines at all, so, back to the combat dummy. :)

Angre
    Brohg likes this.
  3. Daedly Augur

If you can, post the parse. I am interested to see how it turns out

I whipped together a quick spreadsheet comparing base damages and base DPS. Its obviously all theory and not real world. Some things it doesn't account for, is the dread effect. Also that Aeons has 1000% accuracy mod on ever strike, where Rekatok is only has 315%, 400%, 500% with the lowest being on its strongest hit. How much that would truely matter, I cant say. Also, using 525 damage for frenzied strike, at a 30% chance. I used that math and gave it a 100% proc chance and a damage of 158 which should come out to the same effect. Now, if Rekatok has a chance to proc frenzied on each strike, that would add 316 dmg more giving it a total of 2,122 damage and 177 dps. Even though, Aeons still shows that it should be more damage at a total of 2,760 and 230 dps.

Unless my math and method are off. Entirely possible. Ok, i cant get the table to show up correct for the life of me.

PHP:
        Aeons RKII        Rekatok RKII        focus mod(8%)        + Frenzied   
    Strike 1    669        593        640        640   
    Strike 2    920        505        545        545   
    Strike 3    1171        428        462        462   
    Strike 4    0        0        0        158   
    Total    2760        1526        1648        1806   
    Base DPS    230        127        137        150   
  4. Angre Augur

I haven't forgotten!

I am just lazy... :)
    Daedly likes this.