Burns and rotations for 110 Zerker

Discussion in 'Melee' started by So sick of this, Oct 9, 2018.

1. So sick of this New Member

I have looked and looked and can not find a up to date burn and rotation to maximize dps.
    I have been using a modified version of the HoT burns with some of the newer stuff thrown in.
    Goberserker is no longer up and no one is posting any info that i have seen can a brotha get some help?

Zakrage -109 Zerker on Xegony.
  2. Wyntyr Journeyman

3. So sick of this New Member

Sweet thank you Wyntyr, this at least gives me a closer list to work with, most i have seen are pre EOK,
    And yes i know not alot has changed with burns since HoT, the new smash disc are amazing and hard to keep up with when we have SOOOOOOO many.
  4. Brohg Augur

even for that ... setup ... you could be doing better, by putting Mangling Frenzy ahead of the rest
    Daedly likes this.
  5. Daedly Augur

I wanna say my spam key order is disconcerting, mangling frenzy, dicho, aeons, volley, axe throw, smoldering and then sapping. I have like 3 other discs/abilities after my main line above and 5 AA too. Now that i think about it, I need to get my shared ruthlessness back in as well, just not sure what they all are off the top of my head. These are all triggered by the same key, numpad 0. Thats my group spam button anyways.
  6. Behelit Augur

Axe of the Aeons > Axe of Rekatok
  7. Daedly Augur

Why do you have pause 0 on your last line? If that is the last line in your hotkey, you dont need to put a pause as there is nothing after it.
  8. Brohg Augur

separate:
    Battle Leap (once per zone)
    Cry Carnage (once per 10 mins)
    Bloodfury (to set up...)
    Bolstered Frenzy (every 2 mins)

Arcslice (because it's AE)
    Rampage (AE)
    War Cry of the Braxi (AE. also, with 1 min cooldown I want it always paired with...)
    Dichotomic Rage

multibind:
    Intimidate, Mangling Frenzy, Mangling Volley, Mangling Axe Throw, Axe of the Aeons, Shared Brutality, Smoldering Rage, Binding Axe, Phantom Assailant(, Sapping Strikes)(, Blood Fury)(, Desperation)
  9. Daedly Augur

I am begining to think i am the only berserker that uses ritual scarification as opposed to bloodfury.....
  10. Bigfan Augur

Yeah, I'm not understanding that hotkey, you're gonna slow down your dps way too much..just put all of individual hotkey slots and multibind.

Make sure you have the discs, cleaving acrimony, avenging flurry, brutal, frenzied resolve.
  11. Brohg Augur

The old version was suicidal, chopped Ber to like half hp instead of 89%, so the Bloodfury habit gets formed. The 106 is certainly more friendly that way.

Also, Scarification makes mercenary healers lose their , so any group using one basically can't Scar.

edit: actually, is that second part still true? obviously I haven't tried it in ages, maybe they fixed merc behavior to cope with Crypt of Decay/Sul debuffs and so now they're cool with Scarification? that'd be real nice
  12. Daedly Augur

Ok, now that i am in game, here my multibind order for group boxing(spans two hotbars)
    On Hotbar1
    Disconcerting > Avenging flurry > Cleaving Acrimony > Mangling frenzy > Dicho rage > Axe of Aeons > Mangling Volley > Smoldering Rage > Mangling Axe Throw > Sapping > Intimidate > Communion of Blood

On hotbar 11
    Phantom > Arc slice > Spam AA macro > Bolstered Frenzy > Ritual Scarification

My spam AA macro is:(untamed rage, vehement rage, blood pact, desperation, reckless abandon)
    /alt act 1142
    /alt act 800
    /alt act 3710
    /alt act 387
    /alt act 373

All of the above is multibinded to numpad 0 key and all of it will fire of i keep pushing that key.

For my attack key, i made a macro of
    /pause 1, /xtar 1
    /pause 1, /disc sucker punch rk. ii
    /pause 1, /attack on
    /pause 1, /disc ritual scarification
    /disc cry havoc

Its a bit of a lazy approach to get the most i can with the least effort. With some tweaks i am sure it could be made better.
  13. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

This thread is full of awesome. One stop shop for zerker powa.
  14. Fintank Augur

The original reason to change over to Bloodfury was due to the Open Wound line (Now Ritual Scarification) blocking Roar of the Lion. I don't get on my berserker much anymore but as far as I know this is still the case. Means less DPS which makes doves cry.
  15. Tucoh Augur

16. Daedly Augur

Yikes, i never paid attention to that. I will have to see whats going on. Thank you.
  17. Daedly Augur

Looking at Lucy there doesnt appear to be any stacking conflicts with ritual, but there is with open wound. My best guess is the dot was the problem. On ritual scarification the dot component is listed as v2 however.

I will verify for sure when i get home unless someone else clears it up before then.
  18. Daedly Augur

Just tested it and Roar of Lion is not currenlty blocked by ritual scarification.
  19. Angre Augur

Axe of the Aeons is better than Axe of Rekatok? I have been told by seasoned Zerkers that this is true.
    I like the effects that Axe of Rekatok has when it procs 6% gain in damage taken by the target.
    I have parsed them both and Rekatok did more dmg then Aeons on a dummy parse, even though Aeons strikes are higher damage then Rekatok's.
    How do you feel about this?
    Angre
  20. Brohg Augur

that debuff has a 100 max hits on it

it'll be slurped up by a single monk or rogue nearby you in < 3 seconds, for FAR less overall benefit than if they were boosting Ber mainhand swings