Burning Lands DLC?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evertrek, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Evertrek Augur

will this expansion include zones or anything that would interest new players (or new alts)???

at this point TLP is where the fun is for casual players. it's been years since i raided with a guild on live, but TLPs i have had a blast grouping and raiding...

i may be spoiled but the other MMOs i play have nice group ques and sometimes pickup raids. even EQ2 AB used to support pickup raids (sometimes a fail) but still fun. so, back to solo and finding peeps leveling alts on EQ.
  2. Vanrau Augur

If those new players/alts level to at least 105, then yes I would say there are zones for them in TBL.
    Pirlo likes this.
  3. lancelove Augur

Put your big boy pants back on and join a raiding guild on a live server. Kicking stones on TLP trying to regain something from the past isn't going to happen...;)
    Andarriel, feeltheburn and Pirlo like this.
  4. Evertrek Augur

i hear you. my cleric on Luclin was mothballed at 95. i really dont have the time to get PLed and expect the help needed to group and raid in this next expansion. oh well.

i would like to be playing for the 20th anniversary in some form on live but my sub is up and the past 2 expansions are even ahead of me. how can someone ever return with a level 95 now???
  5. Gnomereaper Augur

You join a mid level casual guild? Luclin has Black Dragon Legion, Warmongers Academy and other guilds that do well for the casual crowd. Norrathian Council of Guilds is the raid alliance. At the top end there's Inverse Logic and Township Rebellion if you aspire in that direct to be end game.

Not easy, but not impossible.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. Lubianx Augur

And you get to blame Rare if you do NCG raids. That is worth any subscription!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Barton The Mischievous

Yet the newest TLP server has one of the highest populations of any server. Guess a lot of people like kicking stones and disagree even if you personally don't see it.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea people like living in the past. it was different back in the day as there were no maps and such. you either hate tlp or love it.

Andarriel