bump xp bonus to 50% for a week?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PwnQuest, Apr 21, 2018.

1. PwnQuest Augur

since server down on a saturday? please devs :)
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Unfortunately, if they did it for a week, that would be lost on the majority of current subscribers (i.e. Agnarr) since POP launches in 4 days.

Nonetheless, if they did 50% bonus for 4 days, I'd settle for that. ;)
  3. Endyr New Member

100% bonus exp until tomorrow
  4. Enchanting_Chanter Journeyman

Increase XP bonus rate or duration to a week
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I have always felt that bonus XP should always encompass the days of the week the servers had issues. Players who play weekdays always miss out because bonus XP is thrown on the weekend. Bonus XP should <always> last a full week because of this imo.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Makes sense.

Denied.
  7. snailish Augur

Pretty easy to turn the last week, which wasn't a very good week for EQ... into a win:

"We recognize it has been a difficult week for our players. We are sorry. Please enjoy 8 days of bonus 100% XP on all servers, along with a sale on XP potions in the marketplace"

Then Agnarr launches PoP and you make more money off the apology than any other devious plan one could scheme.
    Delphwind likes this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

A lot of players won't even be leveling on POP launch anyways, so it's a good way to do a good deed and not really "pay" for it, so to say.
  9. NoWay Augur

Can always go to Wow if the exp is to slow here. lol
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Speaking of which, isn't there a WOW Classic TLP coming out? Never played there but I hear their team cares about the game's standards.
  11. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

AhahahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahaha

So much they had to sack most of Legion's Dev team from WoW and throw them at other projects.

At this point WoW is a console game.
  12. Brontus EQ Player Activist

It's people like you who troll that are making this community more toxic by the day.
    Risiko likes this.
  13. jeskola pheerie

it seems they work at the same rate as project 1999 devs. expect this server in 2021, with its first expansion in 2024, and the 2nd vanilla version never.