Bug/Typo - Shaman AA: Call of the Ancients

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dahaman, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Dahaman Augur

Dzarn: "Buff: Exquisite Benediction, Nature's Boon, Call of the Ancients: Dramatically increase the effectiveness of all ranks of these lines and change the healing from HoT to instant heals to make them more usefully stackable."

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...aman-aa-call-of-the-ancients-bug-typo.260346/

I have never seen a timeline on this. I too was hoping to see it happen with this patch. With the new expansion release, I am not surprised it was not.
  2. Dahaman Augur

To follow up for post closure for the future...

Per today's patch message, the Call of the Ancients AA change did make it into the December's patch. Kudos devs!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-december-18-2019.261510/

- Multiple - Made the following changes to Cleric's Exquisite Benediction, Druid's Nature's Boon, and Shaman's Call of the Ancients:
    - - Reduced the initial reuse time from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.
    - - Granted the ward immunity from damage so that it cannot be killed early.
    - - Changed the healing spells cast by the ward from a heal over time cast every 10 seconds to a direct heal cast every 6 seconds and increased the base value of the heal.
    - - Increased the range of the ward's heal from 60 to 100 feet.

Very Nice!!
    dreamweaver likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sounds like big buffs all around very cool.
  4. Dahaman Augur

Okay, this story isn't done...

The base value for the rank 8 version did NOT increase as per the patch notes. It instead decreased from +385 per tick to +200 per tick (per the AA description). The ability does not say it is healing anything, but it seems to be healing something. I can't see distinct healing from it to be able to tell how much it is healing.
  5. Dahaman Augur

Qbert, can you verify the max rank info again now that that AA line has been reworked?

Rank 8 went from 385 per tick (actual) to 200 per tick (description) with the change. It sounds like at least rank 8 was nerfed pretty hard.