BUG TDS Raid 2 - Principal Quastori thing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adroxia, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Adroxia Elder

So a little over a month ago I posted this:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/bug-raid-1-defense-of-the-city.214907/

All about our bugged win on raid 1, where we wiped but it still gave us credit for the win. And we got a lockout, a chest loot and so on.

And now again, the exact same thing happens on raid 2. :(

This is becoming annoying, again we lose a week of practice learning to try and beat this properly! It can't be just us experiencing this, or we're doing something uniquely weird to these raids. Pikeys is good, but we're not that good :p

So anyway, can I look forward to "beating" raids 3,4 and 5 in the same way? Or will we actually get a real win for the first time ..... Or is this just another example of the special AB ruleset we have!!!
  2. Zaph Augur

And it killed the server, GG working as intended
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. Adroxia Elder

Wow, we killed TDS 2 and killed AB about 10 minutes later! Our uberness knows no limit :cool:
  4. Maeryn Augur

Since you have access to Arx3 and Arx4 and can take one shot at Vitio you don't lose a week of practice time, you just can't spend that practice time on Arx2. Bug on Arx1 if it's one of your first few wins is a bigger issue with only one shot at Tita's Ghost being available in Arx.
  5. Ardin Elder

Gnomes ate all hamsters in. Thats why AB is dead.
  6. Ardin Elder

Server is dead/crashed/offline/etc.
  7. lefous Elder

still bug after we did 2 time wipe reset got chest loot and lock out so lame
  8. Bigstomp Augur

It's not just you. I havn't seen a failed win personally except our one on event 2 (been fine since then for us) but I've heard at least 1-3 can get a bugged win. Not sure of 4 or 5.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

Ours was also after a fail on our second attempt.
  10. Iila Augur

Working theory is that Arx5 can't bug like that. And there has been a LOT of wipes to Arx4 without any reports on it doing that.

You should definitely take a trip over to Vitio, have everyone turn on post-effects and get a nice chest to sooth the pain of the other TDS raids.
  11. guado Augur

On the (w)hole, Praetor Vitio's Chest feels good.
  12. Edrick Augur

Best raid in the expansion, easily. The only bad part about it is that it only lasts three minutes.