Bug Overseer quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, May 21, 2020.

1. Mazame Augur

I am posting here as I find quest that I believe to be bugged or need to be looked at.
    /bug doesn't have a Overseer section.

Keep in mind I have all 180 agents and the quest below still don't hit 100%.

It's Made of what?
    Level 3 Easy crafting
    Artisan level 1 w/ bonuses: Druid
    Marauder with Diminutive

I used Tunare and Meldrath 94%
    I used Lorisyn and Meldrath 94%
    I used Tunare and Troublemaker 94%
    I used Tunare and Remnant 91%

Considering it flagged as an "easy" quest I would expect it to have a higher max success rate. After all I did try using elites and it a Common quest Match all bonuses and job type yet the highest I could get is 94%
  2. Catty Lorekeeper

I was not aware of any expectation that every quest would always be 100% success rate.
  3. Mazame Augur

I can understand not every quest getting to 100%.

However when a quest is flag " easy " "common" "level 3"
    one may expect that it would do able with Common agents as it a common quest.
    As it is level 3 I would expect that uncommon agent may be required.

The fact that it requires Elite / rare agents to get 94% it should not be flagged as EASY

If we were talking about a level 5 quest or a rare or elite quest I would fully agree with you. but a Common quest that flagged EASY and level 3. I do not think people at level 3 would have the Elite agents to get to even 94% and so would be in the high 70 low 80% range and it very misleading to say it EASY.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think the "easy" part is that it only takes 2 agents, rather than a whole group.
  5. GoneFission Augur

You’re lucky. My Overseer bug is that one of three accounts didn’t reset the task counter when the tasks rotated, so 13 hours after starting new tasks this morning, I can only redeem 1 task for this evening.

I usually do 6 hour tasks in morning, 6 hour tasks in afternoon, and 12 hour tasks overnight. Tonight, I only can redeem 1 task to set for tomorrow.
  6. Catty Lorekeeper

There's a difference between a bug, and a critique of the game design. It's a bug if the INTENT was that you should have had 100%

My response tried to imply that your assumption may be wrong and it's not a bug.

Just like those saying: "We should be able to use Elites when it asks for common 'cuz an Elite [something] is obviously good enough to do the job of a Common [something]".

(To be clear, critiques of the design are perfectly fine - but helps to keep the terms applied right)