Buffed Velious NPCs on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Feb 23, 2016.

1. LabattYoloSwag420 New Member

Why did I click the play button?
    Syrup and PrathunEQ like this.
  2. -wycca Augur

Pop is the last expansion I could see stat bonuses being used personally. Most prior TLP's have guilds zipping through the planar content to potime with no real roadblocks, but I don't think that problem really happens from GoD onward.
  3. Darth Augur

Thanks for that.

Any information about possibly re-syncing Ragefire and Lockjaw at Velious and allowing paid transfers to and from both?
  4. Dral Elder

Quoted by Roshen 22 days ago:

So, May 6th is our current vote date - with the actual release some time after that IF the vote passes. I realize many of you hard core raiders are all pumped up for SoV, but I'm looking forward to the May 6th vote date.

The again, Transfer tokens are currently 1750 SC right now in the SC store - 3.5 months of free SC, for those desperate for some SoV unlocking! =D
  5. Bewts Augur

Is there any function to nominate a DEV or other DBG employee for positive recognition?

You've answered more questions for TLP in the past 48 hours than we've had answers for months. A breath of fresh air if you ask me.
    Imdead, Marthisdil, Syrup and 3 others like this.
  6. Darth Augur

It might happen, if we don't hear something on Lockjaw's unlock (getting a vote or something soon) I for one look forward to seeing my old MM/LoZ/AD/AM friends again, and playing with them.
  7. Dral Elder

I've completed:

Mage epic x18
    Cleric epic x8
    Warrior epic x2
    Enchanter epic x2
    Bard epic x2

Epics remaining to be completed:

Mage x2
    Cleric x2
    Necromancer x2 (actually have all the parts for both and almost done)
    Bard x 8 (Need a few more red scales)

Not doing epics for my wizards for SKs at this point.

Most of them done, but still a way to go. Also have quite a bit of leveling to do from 52 to 60 before expansion release . . . so May 6th is a genuine hope for me.
  8. Darth Augur

Gratz, I've done a warrior epic, and uhm...that's it.
    ElaidaTL and Dethecus like this.
  9. Trevalon Augur

This post should be copy and pasted as the prime recruitment post for anyone asking why they should go to Phinny over terrible RF/LJ...
    ElaidaTL and Ducreux like this.
  10. Belit Lorekeeper

Which friends?
    If DBG doesn't finally give LJ the early Velious, I can't even blame you to flee from the boredom.
    If I hear the word "Kunark" once more, I might fall into coma.
  11. Dral Elder

And how many people have you helped to get their epic finished?

And how many people in your guild are still currently working on epics that you will help?

I have a feeling that completing your own epic wasn't the only objective.
  12. Dral Elder

=D I have a great deal of time on my hands!

and not all the characters are mine ; )

I've also assisted many dozens of other people complete their epics with my crew. People that didn't have the force needed to do it themselves . . from fights to free epic drops . . . From Hate to the depths of Kedge to the halls of Chardok.

It's funny how easily people can spout hate . . . until they need assistance. Many are lucky to have the force to get what they need, but not everyone.

Edit: Anyway, release dates are kind of off topic and so was my post - I apologize ; )
  13. Machen New Member

Bristlebane in original PoM is absolutely not a raid boss, and could be solo'd by a monk in era with enough patience since his regen is non existent and he doesn't summon. If we are getting original PoM, nothing in the zone should be buffed.
  14. Fhiele Augur

Lodi was routinely soloed by Shamans in Velious back in the day. I guess no more, huh?
  15. Darth Augur

That's right friend. Join a guild. if you want them sweet sweet shell shields.
  16. Syrup Augur

Hahahha what a blast from the past!
    I rememeber that! The Druid with a manastone ported to CL om nom nom his way to full, gate back to PoM to heal the monk that was feign-stalling his slow as dirt HP regen.

Good times, he was definitely a raid boss though....
    A few crafty people exploiting the kill 13 years ago didn't change that.

I'm amp'd to hear about this though!
    What a totally cool zone, it was like the secret level in everquest :p
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  17. pattho New Member

Ahh yes I loved PoM
    I had every flower on my monk, I think I had something like 18 clickies in bags by the time PoP was released
  18. Entwash New Member

Really? Lodi buffed like a raid boss? He was a solo kill back in Velious era. What thought this was a good idea?
  19. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I took My rogue to Test just the other day and hoofed it up through Skyshrine. Got to Lord Yelinak and noticed he does NOT have the MotM buff.
  20. Fhiele Augur

Eh, I'm a monk. I don't need a Lodi shield. Need to kill more CT's to get one of those +20 svall shields though for pullin.