Buffed Velious NPCs on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Feb 23, 2016.

1. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Not that it matters too much but Wuoshi is a she!
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  2. Lifebane Augur

You checked? Pervert.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  3. Prathun Developer

All signs point to the Accursed Temple of Cazic-Thule (CT 2.0) being a Luclin era revamp, not Velious. We've pushed the opening of this revamp to Luclin.
    Bewts and Tudadar like this.
  4. Syrup Augur

What about our plane of mischief friends like Bristlebane and Bob the Painter?
  5. Lifetap Augur

I hope raid content is set to a sufficiently challenging difficulty.
  6. Lifetap Augur

:^)
  7. RealMugatu New Member

Just for reference, the #2 guild on Fippy struggled on many bosses in Velious. They took over 50 minutes to kill Lady Nev their first kill. This was the 2nd best guild on the server and nobody was even a close 3rd.

These buffs are going to make it so only 1, MAYBE MAYBE 2 guilds can kill the top end raid mobs.

Hope you are releasing a new server in June cause between this and the crazy grind to 60, you just lost the non hardcore raiders on Phinny.
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  8. Bewts Augur

Well that settles that then. Thank you for clarifying!
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  9. Vaclav Augur

What about the 8th Shawl Walk? (I already know the answer that's coming - just figure it should be on more recent record.... /duck)
  10. Silentchaos Augur

NOOOOOOO!
  11. Mashef Augur

Lord Bob = group target, never has been, never will be a raid (he is so far below Phinny this is a joke). That's like raiding Castle Mistmoore or Kurns Tower in Kunark. Remove this one.

Lodizal, see above - but I get it slow down the farmers. MIght not be bad to leave on - if it is buffed he should also have his own instance. Otherwise remove the buff

Vindicator? This is a 2 group mob - not going to be soloable or 1 groupable by any one until well geared so there is no point for the buff.
  12. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

At the same time are you planning on an expedition for the two CT rings (Fear, Slime) events?
  13. -wycca Augur

Don't forget revamped PoFear - which should go live in Velious.

Interesting that after having it available in Velious, that CT 2.0 (the zone) got moved back to Luclin. Oh well.

I don't see any PoM mobs on there, so um, what version of PoM will we have? I'm assuming a card version since there's no buffed mobs listed?
  14. MabbuQuest Elder

Prathun...

With regards to Phinigel and Velious/beyond, can you please revisit the reset timers/lockout timers on instances? I see that you lowered open world spawn timers because you and your team recognize the need for the content to be more available, however...

...Increasing the open world spawn times only serves the servers top guild. Lowering instance lockout timers helps everyone. If you look at the number of open world kills each guild got in Classic on Phingel I think the data will support this concern.
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

What are we looking at for a Ring War expedition?
  16. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Final Question: What's the word on Plane of Mischief?
  17. -wycca Augur

Oh 2 additional things....

- Any chance of getting the pet debuff removed in Velious? The agro thing prevents petwalls, and the mobs should be sufficiently beefy that an extra hit to pet dps/mitigation shouldn't be necessary.

- Any chance of getting ringwar sped up? I know it's probably a minefield to touch it, but I think the script runs like almost 3hrs. That's sorta insanely long, especially when you're essentially monopolizing half a zone for it. Any way to shorten it?
    PathToEternity likes this.
  18. Darth Augur

Then man up and kill open world spawns. Otherwise sit back and accept your welfare mobs.
    Venthos, Ducreux and Pikallo like this.
  19. Brumski Augur

Yeah, man. You don't deserve as much loot as the cool kids!!!! You guys wanting your welfare mobs that just drop gear whenever you want, except for having too wait for timers. It's welfare, man!! Even though you still have to defeat the mob and clear the trash! I'm with Darth, gonna have a conniption about other people getting loot man, it ain't fair if they don't have to race and poopsock and can raid whenever they want. Plus I heard instanced raid expeditions spawn all loot on everyone's cursor at zone in once all the mobs are DTd
  20. Gremin Augur

Prathun,

While you are actively working on Velious would you please have a discussion with the appropriate people about making imbued trade skilling open during Velious and NOT Luclin please. If you open those tradeskills in Luclin other then skilling up on them they are basically useless for sale to others. It would give others a viable option gearing up wise compared to the other ways in Velious.