Buffed Luclin NPCs on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Lonye Augur

Ah I only mentioned it because a few years back, in Plane of Tactics, Vallon and Tallon were bugged as f***, displaying the behavior I mentioned above (without MotM of course).
  2. EQForumAcct Augur

you're ruining the game with your increased loot, increased player power....
  3. EQForumAcct Augur

Because Luclin will land on Lockjaw before it does on Ragefire....so they need to start sooner than later.
  4. Kiani Augur

Just like Yelinak and Derakor the Vindicator shouldn't spawn on top of each other in Skyshrine? :)
  5. Vaclav Augur

Hey, the parenthetical is there for a reason!
  6. Tieyla Elder

Everyone always claims they were in Faceless Insanity, but they never say who they were. They never provide proof.
  7. Vaclav Augur

I seem to recall someone with that precise name that was in Faceless... think they were gone before the RoI merge though.
  8. Weebles Augur

Ding ding ding - he was one of my boxes, actually. But I left very shortly after the RoI merge. Something about killing Cazic Thule with 90 people just wasn't fun for me... plus I wanted faster unlocks.

To Tielya, even if I provided "proof," you could just claim that I wasn't actually the person I claim to be. I would rather not say, because I don't want anything I post here to reflect poorly on my current guild. Any sort of drama, even if I'm not directly involved, could be viewed negatively, which is why I remain anonymous.
  9. Silinius Augur

Actually you could provide me proof via a DM if you wanted to not be an anon troll - you don't specifically have to call it out in front of the world to see!
  10. Weebles Augur

I'm not trolling...
  11. Silinius Augur

Troll for FI replies much?
  12. Lonye Augur

Those Faceless guys are jerks. Giving out Epic pieces.. shame!!!
  13. Silinius Augur

Jerks.. all of them.
  14. Weebles Augur

Given that my statement was true, I'm not sure how it constitutes trolling?
  15. Vaclav Augur

Trolling doesn't necessarily have to involve using untruth - it can entirely be attempting to dredge up an emotional response, even with truth.
  16. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I hate to get back on topic guys, but thought I'd mention in this thread that currently on Test there is no Agent of Change for the revamped Cazic-Thule, which has the Ring of Slime and Ring of Fear events.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=9223

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2181

Is this an error?

Finley likes this.
  17. Silinius Augur

Ok let's clarify something.

Cazic Thule, here by referred to "CT the boss" has been revamped, Cazic Thule the zone which includes the ring events you are referring to is not revamped until a bit after Luclin is launch... is that correct Prathun?