Buffed Luclin NPCs on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Tulgin Augur

Yes, and it's only spell guard, check the description.
  2. Wintermalo Augur

Tulgin's math wrong? Impossible
    Tulgin likes this.
  3. Healiez Augur

from 1-2-3 it is, but they stated they might reduce the overall power of MotM for luclin. So I believe that to mean, everything
  4. Vaclav Augur

Yea, part of why I was hoping he'd be willing to quote the intended adjustments on it. =/
  5. Tieyla Elder

So raid it out of era for a little longer?
  6. Tulgin Augur

It's going to be really bad when Phinny gets ahead of LJ / RF, they were beta testing expansions for us. Can't we turn LJ / RF into actual TLP Test servers? I mean no is playing there any more, just keep their unlocks ahead of Phinny.
    Darkening likes this.
  7. Semah Augur

Trolling aside, there are lots of people playing on RF and LJ. I'm looking forward to Phinny beta-testing for us. :)
  8. Tieyla Elder

The tears will be worth it.
  9. Healiez Augur

Faceless acts like they didnt and moan during the first round off buffs when they were the beta testers...

It happened, there was loads of , recordings, and emails to developers about how stupid the buffs were. However, now that its other guilds testing the content and saying its to hard they are scrubs, need to L2P etc.
  10. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

The good news is we won't have to test all that much content. I cannot imagine MotM or Agents of Change past PoP.

I'm holding my breath that PoP bosses won't be MotM buffed (expeditions past T1 planes would be nice), but uhhhh I'm still digesting the Luclin MotM buffs.
  11. neverrain Elder

That better turn out to be a joke.
  12. Healiez Augur

luclin MotM didnt surprise me that much tbh...

If the buff PoP that will be a shock tbh
  13. Semah Augur

MotM on the planes would be a sore trial for everyone, and a nightmare for most raiders, no matter how valorously they storm new encounters. As much as I don't want to start a flame war, the torment of MotM risks marring the elemental joy we hope to get this time around.

Something something diseased mind. That's all I've got.
  14. Zool Elder

.....sigh this sucks
  15. Tieyla Elder

Actually we didn't. We sent in videos of the buffed targets being pet walled as before, the issue buffs were meant to fix. We uses every thing in the game to clear all buffed content before it was nerfed.

Please do,a compare your whiney crappy guild of cast offs and players to actual guilds and people that really beta test and complete content before it's nerfed for the tier players.
  16. Weebles Augur

While and moaning about it.

For all the crap faceless spews, having been in the guild myself, i can assure you there are just as many garbage players there as any other guild. I'm pretty sure the only requirements are willingness to answer batphones and having a pulse. I mean my brother even boxed me for half the raids during my recruitment period, having never even played my class before, and no one even noticed because there are so many people in the guild. Yeah, the player selection criteria is really impressive...

The hilarious irony here is that you are bashing players that were members of your guild, that you saw fit to accept into your ranks, who then left to play on Phinny, calling them **** players confirming that your guild is in fact full of, as you call them, **** players.

Not that anyone really cares. It's not like this game is difficult. But it's clear that you measure your self worth by success in this game so i'll just play along and tell you that you are in fact awesome and everyone else sucks.
  17. Healiez Augur

How about we have two instances.

The regular non stupid buffed version, that when killed, gives the entire guild a rebuff called limp that everyone can see and make fun of them for.

The buffed version gives you a buff called giant epeen, so everyone can bask in your awesomeness. Cause that what so many of you want, simply being able to show your superiority in a video game.

All kidding aside, I actually enjoy the content being buffed, it makes it somewhat challenging that 20 guilds didn't kill trak on day 1.

Again, the problem is that they tend to over buff the mobs to near unkillable status and then take entirely to long to tone them back down.
  18. yerm Augur

The real fun will be in a year when fabled come out and are easier than the MOTM version.
    Lonye likes this.
  19. Lonye Augur

You know the Fabled will spawn on top of the MOTM, don't kid yourself. DOUBLE THE FUN!!!
  20. Vaclav Augur

Unless intentional (or they really screwed up) - they reference two different tables - shouldn't happen.