Bstlord parsing, now and in PoP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hinastorm86, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Hinastorm86 Augur

Hello, i'm considering changing mains and am wondering how beastlords are doing on raids, and will be doing in pop.

Also, are bst pets affected by motw? thanks.
  2. useless_skelly New Member

Mark of the old ways does not do anything to beast pets. As for their overall dps, I dont know enough to answer that.
  3. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Not good. Have yet to make a parse.
  4. Guzzle Augur

Is that potentially due to lack of gear compared to other raiders? You've got people propped up on 3 expansions of gear to compare with.
  5. Man0warr New Member

Not enough gear or AAs yet to make a good determination. Probably won't be competitive until PoP which has new nukes and double attack AAs.
  6. Zanarnar Augur

back in the day, PoP is where we got competitive; but as others have said most BST are still way under geared/aa'd compared to everyone else to draw a fair comparison. Honestly if you enjoy playing one do it. (Unless being #1 on the parse is the only reason you play.. if so be prepared to switch classes a lot as expansions change who the top dog is)

I will say this, I'm only 57 and in some average gear and I'm parsing around 90dps in groups.
  7. TLP Addict Augur

As others have said, lack of gear and AA, even if you hoarded DKP on previous main and your guild allowed you to transfer it to your new Bst main you wouldn't have had a lot of opportunities to spend it yet.

Question probably better asked towards the end of xpac or during PoP.
  8. pimenttoncheese Elder

I saw a beastlord on the parse yesterday when a group of AoS came and tried to race us on Va'dyn.
  9. Animosity Elder

We already have 4849032 beastlords and they suck. No reroll for you Hina!
  10. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Our role in Luclin leans a bit more towards utility than towards DPS. PoP is when we start to show up on parses although you should never expect to beat monks-rogues-wizard and most probably rangers if they have the slightest idea of what they're doing.