BST Weapon Augs

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Wazrong, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Wazrong New Member

Gday Groovers!!!

Not sure if there is a thread on this, but I cant seem to find any. What's the general consensus on weapon augs for primary and 2ndry weaps?

For many years I've used straight out raw dmg in each weapon (Orb of Tormented Rage / Meteorite Fragment) type augs. I haven't parsed a lot with ones that offer less raw damage with an added proc (Sirens Demise / Frost Blossom / Blood Draining Spike) type augs. Im sure there is good/bad in each.

Trying to get more bang for the buck is best policy to me and outputting more DPS is a win/win...
  2. Romance Augur

Venomous Tear / Siren's Demise, both are from TDS mission currency (pieces of eight)

I haven't personally parsed it but when I came back I was told it was the best available since the proc change.
  3. Wazrong New Member

So I dual wield. I use (primary) Grittooth, Lizard Slayer + Orb of Tormented Rage & (secondary) Sharks Tooth Club + Pulsing Meteorite Fragment.

I went and bought Venomous Shard + Siren's Demise and added them in. I found the difference over a 20min parse of just auto attack to be around 600 extra DPS with the proc augs over the straight out damage augs. Seems interesting that the proc augs are substantially higher.

Its a win/win for DPS! :p