BST Epic Reactive Stun?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Boze, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

I was wondering when this effect was removed, the "and potentially stunning any creature that attacks them." at the end of the spell description. Can't find it googling around through old patch notes. I didn't play when 1.5/2.0 were introduced so it might be fair to ask if it ever had that effect?
  2. Brohg Augur

Never had it, 10 year old copy/paste error. The magician version Primal Fusion has that. Their one is mostly weaker, though, with just a little hp&mana regen alongside the proc, instead of +double+avoid like Might of the Wild Spirits.
  3. SonofFulgrim New Member

As far as I know it does work, but it has a lv cap of 70? 75? so it stopped working a while ago ( unless you're in that lv range ), it's now more useful for the double attack boost and avoidance it gives your Warder. it's a nice dps/tank boost for him. The stun trigger helps a little with aggro, but wont actually stun anything these days.
  4. Waldagar Augur

The actual proc placed on the warder by the Epic 1.5/2.0 does not have a stun component. It is simply a DD which is labeled as a poison DD but actually uses a chromatic resist check. The 1.5 proc does 150 dmg and the 2.0 proc does 200 damage.

So in summary, it is not a stun.
  5. SonofFulgrim New Member

Hmm, never bothered to check the raw spell data, never noticed it was just a nuke proc and not a defensive proc.
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

I tried searching through spell data on a couple websites too to find any ability that might have been similar to the mage epic reactive stun and just never associated with the epic (there's a ton of hanging, never-used spells in the database), and couldn't find anything. I think the copy/paste error is the likely answer. I'd be really curious to see a dev answer, though I imagine any data on this is ancient and buried.