bst adps

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by strongbus, Sep 13, 2021.

1. strongbus Augur

is there any numbers showing how much adps that bst add to groups in raids between our group based stuff?
  2. Cadira Augur

I've done some random and raid related parsing on bst stuff in recent times.

Dicho seems to add about 50% increase to a zerkers dps assuming they have no other hhe going for it's duration, multiply that by the 40% uptime and it increases their dps by about 20% long-term.

I noticed an 18% increase in the zerkers dps during the big burn if a bst properly rotates their furies during the entire duration as opposed to just hitting one fury with the big burn (very few bsts I know properly use their furies, I see em using rf like 15 mins into the fight for no specific reason etc)

Synergy is nice but seems to add a flat amount of damage regardless of other mods going. Not the worst synergy but not the best.

GBA is fairly weak or almost entirely useless to most melee classes, as it doesn't stack with other 185 mods that most melee have some form of going a lot of the time. Fairly good for the bst though if they don't stack it with other personal burn abilities.

Sorry I don't have any real numbers but hope this helps a little.
  3. Alnitak Augur

Composite Fury (Dichotomic, Dissident) lasts 2 ticks, if followed by Ruaabri's Fury lasting 6 ticks it will cover almost entire duration of Mangling Discipline (1 min), then in about 30 secs of Avenging Fury Discipline, Composite will be up to cover the half of Brutal Discipline (30 secs). That's a very nice uptime of 33% HHE effect during the most damaging burst of zerker dps.
    My dummy measures shows that HHE directly translates to number of hits increase (primary weapon, of course). In practical measure such HHE coverage is about 10-15% better dps from the primary weapon than QuickTime-only aDPS boost (it has 15% HHE).
    This effect you can see nominally on a short-burn raid like Zlandicar. On most other raids when alot of stop-and-go happens the observed difference in zerker dps is less apparent and depends more on skills of the players than on AA's/Disciplines nominal values.

In a group setting though a beastlord is a definite plus to zerker dps.
  4. Iribabh Augur

Tick count here is incorrect for your CF/DF. These are modified by AA and duration focus effects.

Dissident (it's what I use so it's what I logged in to use to confirm this) lasts 30sec or 5 ticks. This is before the banner buff which is 10% so more likely ~32-33sec.

While standing in POK it actually ticked down to 25sec and held there. I've noticed in practice that it's normally anywhere from 27-33 depending on server ticks as far as I can tell.

Done properly (which in fact hurts BST personal dps a bit, which is why you see so many not do it this way) you can string together a full 2+min of HHE for your group
  5. Cadira Augur

Thankfully this is untrue. The misconception is that since the fury's hhe does not stack with frenzy of spirit, that you lose personal dps focusing on perfecting your groups hhe instead of your own.

Truth is, the flurry mod on fury actually counts for something and infact increases your dps slightly more if you burn properly and have the adps, than if you use fury's at what seem like the ideal time for you personally. On my parses the difference was like 35k extra dps on the burn roughly to 20k extra dps using it in what you'd think is the next best place for the bst to use it personally. A net gain of 15k dps was gained when using it appropriately for your group (and, apparently the bst).
  6. Sancus Augur

It is a base duration of two ticks (12 seconds), which gets extended to four ticks (24 seconds). The banner does not work, as it requires a minimum base duration of four ticks. Spells also cannot be extended by partial ticks.

Variability you see in duration is an artifact of how server ticks work. A four tick buff will have the duration of 24 seconds plus however much time until the next tick occurs (e.g. 5 seconds until the next tick = 29 second duration).
  7. strongbus Augur

how well dose spire do?
  8. Fintank Augur

It doesn't.
    Cadira likes this.
  9. strongbus Augur

thanks for the info all sorry forget to post saying that.

one other thing. i see it said both ways. when making a spam key for dps. which way is more dps. linking spells with disc or keep them on different keys?