BST 1H vs 2HB defensive and Autoskill?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Bobokatt07, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Bobokatt07 Journeyman

Hi folks, It's been a while.
    Back in the day if I drew agro with my BST, and started to tank, I would switch from my 1H weapon combo, to my 2HB weapon to help offset damage. Is that still the case? It's been forever. Has anything changed?

Also on that note, if I have both top end 1H raid weapons, is BST DPS better with two 1H weapons (usually H2H and Blunt) or should I simply keep the 2HB weapon equipped all the time?
    Lastly and I apologize for the questions... I came back and found that we now have /autoskill and an assortment of skills to use. Used to be just kick. What are BSTs using now? firstly can we use more than one autoskill? So now we have Dragon Punch, Eagle Strike, Kick, Round Kick, and Tiger Claw available. From reading the changes on the AA's most are tied in to various versions of our AA's depending if we want to reduce agro, stun etc. What are BST's using most common setup?

Christ you leave for a few years and everything changes.
  2. Szilent Augur

2h during Bloodlust, the 10k proc is $

1hb & 1hb. the h2h have smaller proc damages

/autoskill 1 hand attack, and 1 foot attack. for Bst, that's Round Kick and (I go Tiger Claw for Raven atk debuff, most go Eagle Strike for Asp dot proc)
  3. Miriah New Member

The 1hweapons don't have a single huge DD but when you use the 1h and 1hb with bloodlust you get both procs at a much fast atl rate so in reality you get more procs more often
  4. Razorfall Augur

The debuffs are long enough where Tiger Claw and Eagle Strike can be alternated to get both effects if you have autoskill off (provided no resists). It can be done with autoskill on as well, albeit less reliably, by spamming Tiger Claw before autoskill can trigger for Eagle Strike.