<Broken Wave> Evening Raiding in PST on Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by neverrain, Nov 27, 2015.

1. neverrain Elder

Greetings! I am putting together a new guild due to lack of options for us west coasters.
    • Raid Schedule of 3 nights per week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
    • Currently looking at 3-4 hours between 7pm and 12am PST.
    • No official off-hours raiding (no "batphoning")
    • Single boxes only or defined "mains" for loot in the case of 2 boxers (box tag alongs get rots only)
    • Restricted DKP loot system - (i.e. Blade of Carnage goes to warriors first)
    • Vote based decisions for items affecting the whole guild
    • Maintaining a proper officer structure
    • Mature playerbase. This includes behaving properly and not griefing others on the server.
    • This guild will require a proper invite/trial period once raiding begins and first raid force has been completed.
    If this seems like a good fit for you, feel free to stop by and say hi!

http://www.broken-wave.org/
  2. Lejaun Augur

Now is the time to get involved and make this one of the top guilds on the server. Things are shaping up pretty well so far, and we look forward to meeting new quality players !
  3. ChucklingBoy New Member

This isn't a hype train. It's a hype yacht. And we are gonna ride this bad boy in on a tsunami!
  4. Tachyon Augur

Good to see a late night guild in the picture!
  5. Roosk New Member

Decent influx of people and room for more!
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Bump for a guild catering to the Best coast <3
  7. Friday Augur

Been watching your website and everything looks good. You guys are on my short list, and look to be THE guild for late night players, which I definitely tend to be =)
  8. neverrain Elder

Edited some details in the OP.
  9. Friday Augur

Went over 50 players yesterday or the day before! This is looking to be an excellent 'casual' guild for PST and late night raiders.