Broken tradeskill TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by uberkingkong, Sep 3, 2022.

1. uberkingkong Augur

2. Appren Gnomercy

3. Ebine Augur

If you don't want to take time to do the quest to open that up so you can make it there is another way. You can give it to an NPC on the boat and they will make it for you.
  4. uberkingkong Augur

5. Tweakfour17 Augur

6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

7. Appren Gnomercy

It does indeed seem like this item hasn't dropped, I stored most of the GoD drops (Mischief) in bank, but none of this item, nor any on baz.
  8. SteamFox Augur

9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah the drop isn't disabled forever on TLPs, it just seems to be restricted to something like TSS/SoF era (I can't remember which) which doesn't line up for the era most people expect them to start dropping.
  10. uberkingkong Augur

Says GoD expansion, not SoF TSS. Should be dropping now. But it isn't. Hence broken.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Well the 3rd party website says it's GoD. I already said earlier in the thread I agree and so does a Dev that it is a potential bug.

A bug report in the bug forum https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?forums/bug-reports.286/ might speed up the process as I don't know if this was on the old issue tracker and not carried over after the new bug forum/process was created a couple years ago.