broken stuff?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinth, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Zinth Augur

I got one of these pretty weapons: Hammer of Crushing Waves
    It is a lovely weapon, but the description says it procs for 230DD cold, but in reality it only does 150DD cold, whats up with that? (on normal non boss mobs) Other people that has it, has confirmed that too.

Can we get something fixed where it benefits us then? And not just endless nerfs?
  2. Mwapo Augur

Old screen shots of the item say 150 dd. I'm kind of curious if the spell data got changed and the proc didn't somehow. Like the description is the new wrath of ice and the proc is still the old version. Very curious.
  3. Zinth Augur

Very misleading with wrong descriptions on the items.
  4. -wycca Augur

The description isn't necessarily wrong, the raw spell data is - "Decrease Hitpoints by 22(L1) to 230(L105)."

So the DD is built to scale based on level - whether that's an item level or pc level I don't know, but the description pulls from that data, so it's not inherently wrong. The proc value you're seeing is likely either due to your level (65) being between 1 and 105 and thus ending up at 150 on the 22-230 range, or it's based on an item level that is likely similarly set.
  5. Zinth Augur

what does the raw data help us? often they aren't exactly correct either (especially on the slow spells)
    but item description should FIT item effect so if it is variable it should state so OR it should state the correct value.

same with the mage summoned pet weapons, they don't show the correct either which is very misleading.