broken quest: Reakash's Serenity

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SamMegee, Sep 8, 2022.

1. SamMegee New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Sep 08 11:00:35 2022

Character: Level 9 Enchanter (Main)
    Zone: Crescent Reach

Description: The Jar of Mist portion of the quest Reakash's Serenity isn't working. Swimming repeatedly in, around, under the waterfall get no response. I spent several minutes trying to get it to work.
    henryann and Spinqs like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Lilpyrate likes this.
  3. SamMegee New Member

Still broken. Today my toon got Enduring Breath so I spent a bit of time and effort covering the area where this happens. No response. Does anyone at EQ read these reports?
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Yes they do, but its the weekend now. Also, nothing is ever going to get fixed in a day, unless it is something bringing the game down. Design lock is about a week before test patch 2nd Wednesday of the month, and live patch is the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Every fix has to be scheduled to be worked on, so some things don't get fixed for a couple months, or even years.

If you want them to know its important to you then put a like on the first post of that other thread.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...o-report-and-upvote-bugs.260061/#post-3830523
    Stymie likes this.
  5. Lilpyrate New Member

I spent over an hour trying to get it to work. I thought maybe I need to turn in all three at once but still no update.
  6. henryann New Member

This just happen to me too.
  7. SamMegee New Member

It is working now. I was expecting to see it in the update log but it wasn't there. I wonder why?
    Oh well. I can't find a way to close the issue. Do I just leave it?