Broken Golem ( Agnarr )

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sippycup, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

My apologies if this has been discussed, Who can we petition on the Development Team about Fixing the issues with A Broken Golem in Open World Fear.
    Issues are :
    1. Constant Intentional Trains to Grief people out of this kill
    2. While trying to monitor this spawn from a safe distance ... Constant Intentional Trains to make you leave the zone
    3. You manage to get to the Broken Golem and Spawn the Enraged Golem and another guild comes in and trains your raid with Dread, Terror and kill steals your mob
    4. Doesn't Spawn in the AOC version of Plane of Fear .. which means Constant Intentional Trains in Live Fear
    5. Re Read 1 - 4 its a constant circle jerk ..

Why can't we get this mob in the instanced versions ?
    Here we go round and round ..... Can't /report because the 20 line text is spammed with mobs hitting you ..
    Can't get a good /screenshot that shows malicious intent because all you see is mobs and the person that trained you is Fein Death a good safe distance from you.

When you do /petition you get a generic response saying they will pass this info to the Development Team ...

Where Can I see an actual forum that shows " The Development Team" is actually working on this ?
    Can a Mod or GM please respond to this it would be appreciated
  2. Koniku Elder

3. Machentoo Augur

What makes you think the Dev team is working on this? From the tracker:

4. tuda Lorekeeper

Don't want to get trained? You cant get trained if there is nothing up to train you with. Stop wasting time whinning on the forums and bring some friends with you to Fear and keep it cleared. Problem solved.
  5. Febb Augur

The EQ Community Rep also recently said there wasn't any plans to work on epics. I would be surprised if they even touched epics in the future. They seem pretty adamant that epic quests are working as designed.
  6. -wycca Augur

Just FYI - This issue has been brought up regularly on the forums and to the dev team since Ragefire - approaching 2.5 years ago. There has been no change in their stance on changing this epic in that time.
  7. Whallowisp Journeyman

Which other epics have a mob, that could appear in an instance, that does not?

Add broken golem to instances, please.
  8. malaki Augur

Wraith of Shissar has a similar issue. And it's just because their spawn window starts well after 6 hours of zone uptime.
  9. Drakkal Elder

Seems to me, all the more reason it should continue to be brought up. It has been brought up as a problem for years, it continues to be a problem and it should be addressed.
  10. Burt71 New Member

Still an issue. Please don't forget to look at this sooner than later with a new TLP on the horizon. You will lose subs because of things like this.
  11. Fhiele Augur

I have to agree the "training" can be handled by killing the content. And if the golems spawn, getting 2-3 groups together to take them down shouldn't be too awful. yes, I can envision a 3AM issue where your PST guild has no one online, and the euros train you out, and that's just...EQ for ya.
  12. Elmdor Lorekeeper

This really needs to be put in instances or harbinger of fear needs to be put into the game (like unead bard was for trak). Now that hunter achievements / banestrike achievements are being farmed so much, this mob has been perma killed by farmers.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

This would be a good change.

Just add the mob to instances!
  14. Elmdor Lorekeeper

In the past, devs have shrugged this off as being too much work. But I think the situation has changed since the hunter achievements were implemented and this needs to be reconsidered.