Fixed Internally broken again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ethyre, Jul 12, 2020.

1. ethyre Augur

Obviously I have an Internet connection if I can post this.

The server status says all servers are up

But I get a message that a connection to the server could not be reached
  2. Lalthorn New Member

Same here cant log in says same thing
    Emris likes this.
  3. MiataDriver Augur

Login server appears to be down. Having the same issue logging in to everquest.
    Emris likes this.
  4. Cathrah24 New Member

Same here... was loading into POK and froze... now it says can't make a connection to the server
    Emris likes this.
  5. Lexican New Member

Don't worry they will give us back the day we lost as free play on pay to play.
    What its not SoE? thats us again!
    Emris likes this.
  6. DamastaShonuff Journeyman

Yup
    Emris likes this.
  7. Emris New Member

I have internet connection, the server is up, my guildmates are logged in , and i cannot log in to join them keep getting a pop up window saying check internet connection, server status, and scheduled downtimes , ive done all the above. everything is working properly except the ability to log in. please fix this soon.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

I was disconnected and now can't log back in.
  9. ethyre Augur

I'm not being mean here 9Honestly) every time one of these things happen, given the disastrous problems and inability to fix them, I honestly wonder "is today the day they close down the company?"

Im not being mean I actually always wonder that - one of these days they will be gone and I can't stop myself from wondering if today is the day......its horrible to be a loyal customer and always wonder that about the company you support
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Niarte New Member

I echo Emris. I also have the same issues.
    Internet connection, plenty of other apps work properly, EQ servers login page failing.

Data Breach?
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Login server seems back up, though it might be slow or go down again. I was able to proceed to character select.