Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by OldTimer, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Mostly correct, but it's Thurs and Fri (and sometimes when we over-fill we have to ask people to sit - usually lower levels or one of the flavour of the day classes - 12 rangers in raid is amusing)
    Deedeedee likes this.
  2. EnchFWO Augur

Thanks for clarifying! Like I said I wasn't on the up and up about all the details so good to put this out there.
  3. Deedeedee New Member

I seem to remember you wanting to try 53 clerics plus you at least once, did you ever make that happen?? I still think that would be a sweet idea. :p
    D3
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Not yet.
  5. taurious lifetakir New Member

Ha! ROV former guildie returning after 7 yrs away =)
  6. OldTimer Journeyman

7. Whulfgar Augur

Whulf here..

You guys are a top 10 raiding guild DESPITE .. Robnie.. You are not a top 10 guild BECAUSE of Robnie .. (The two are not the same Jhenna.. )

I was there for 2 years.. an struggled to get a single app .. Only after Lannin / Thebomb actually took over recruitment did RA actually start to get decent apps..

Prior to that .. yall were getting people's alts with some gear slots having crap gear an 50% aug slots capped in augs ..

Robnie himself holds that guild back more then any other aspect OF .. that guild because of his ego always has to be right.

When in discord I told him this to him rather then confront the actual evidence which I cited dozens of times of his own mistakes ..

Rather then actually explain why he did this or that he dropped discord an refused to talk to me again for a month..
  8. Whulfgar Augur

And its only a matter of time before gina gets back in due 100% entirely to Proximoe ..

I'll sit back with my popcorn an then watch the guild burn..
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

There are people that are serious about EQ without raiding every night and raiding lock outs. If you want to play a game and not make a full time job out of playing EverQuest, contact TheBomb, our recruitment officer.

All you've done here is place right out on display how much of a child that you are. You've been gone a year, and you still want to cause drama in RA? We're still going fine without you, never missed a beat - we never missed you either, not for one second. So, you'll need a lot of popcorn. Maybe have some water handy to offset the salt in your body, it's unhealthy. I'm sure this is the kind of behavior Scarlet Vengeance must love about you. Believe us, SV. We know. We know...
    Proximoe likes this.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

You sure take yourself as the speaker of everyone in a guild. I've still many friends in that guild of yours.

They still talk to me, an actually tell me all the time how they miss me.

Perhaps your not as important in your own guild as your words would have other's beleive?