Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by OldTimer, Mar 13, 2018.

1. OldTimer Journeyman

Bristlebane - needs a New Raiding Guild.
    The Three are full or have their quirks, There are plenty of people on the server that want to and are ready to raid. So, if you are the type that can get a raiding guild up and running Bristlebane is the server
  2. feeltheburn Augur

perhaps another server then for those who want to but cant there? :)
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You just backhanded Circle of Legends.
    Shadriel likes this.
  4. Imak Augur

Bristle can't support yet another end-game raiding guild. Four is plenty. There may be a few players unhappy with current options, but I seriously doubt there is another fully formed raid force out there just wishing for a new guild so they can begin raiding.
  5. Moak The Most High

If you don't want to look at RA, ROV, or Fu- check out Circle of Legends
  6. Shredd Augur

7. OldTimer Journeyman

Is Circle of legends a raiding guild anymore ?
  8. LostinTime New Member

Circle Of legends is a dead raiding guild
  9. Maedhros High King

Tired of Shredclaw yet?
  10. Draazen New Member

Reckless Ascension has poor leadership, most who decide to leave do so because of Robnie. Even if it is not you he is angry at, listening to his nasally voice yelling at people is grating on the nerves. CoL couldn't progress in EoK even with all their controlled bots in raid.
  11. Fohpo Augur

Just make the move to FV and never look back
  12. Shredd Augur

Who would tire of me Maedhros?
    If you feel you are a exceptional raider go to www.ringofvalor.org.
    If your on Cazic and tired of Maedhros. I am sure we can find room in Ring of Valor.
  13. EnchFWO Augur

Oooo I miss the old days when each server had their own forum and endless supply of drama threads. This is refreshing. Please carry on!
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Hang on a sec, let me just get this out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gigglesnort* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Ahem* now that's I got that out...

Yup, terrible leadership. I mean we are only are a top 10 guild, the only top 10 guild raiding on a 3 day raid schedule that never, ever raids lock outs. Robnie must be just awful to deal with, how do people stick around?! My guess is if you have personal first hand experience with Robnie yelling at you, you're probably a terrible player and need to learn how to EQ.

Oh, and to answer your question yes CoL still raids - but you're all so "knowledgeable" self probably already knew that before hitting "post reply" on your troll post.

Have nice day! :D
    Proximoe likes this.
  15. Jadenpain Scholar

BB imo is the probably one of the best servers to be on we have a bit for everyone~ If you cant find a home here raiding with one of us and its not a time zone issue. You may want to look at why. And most of the time the guilds get along better than on other servers. We all have ... "Challenging people" but overall its pretty tame compared to other servers.

fyi Fu is always looking for another shammy~

Jadenpain was here~
    Jhenna_BB and Bigstomp like this.
  16. kaylordhaha New Member

you sir, have no idea wtf you're talking about...

I've personally seen a few attempts of "raiding guilds" Trying to start up... Unbridled Fury comes to mind... and they didn't get anywhere.

but if you have all the answers. start one up, It seems like you don't get along with anyone but yourself.

I'm in RA and i love it.
    I second what Jadenpain said... Bristlebane is prob one of the better servers out there..
  17. Maedhros High King

The dozens of people that have told me how annoying your recruiting spam is are probably where we should start. I am not just talking about ROTE members. Friends in other guilds and on most of the servers have expressed irritation about your shady tactics.
    You have long been just a joke. When people get your spam messages we have a good laugh since the opening line of your spam is "Tired of Maedhros yet".
    So thanks for being an amusing character Shred.
    adetia likes this.
  18. EnchFWO Augur

Oh, did you hear about the time last year where a majority of our guild received in-game mail trying to poach members?! First - who checks in game mail on a regular basis and second - LOL. However, shady recruiting (by one person) does not taint my opinion of the guild as a whole which I have respect for and generally think of as decent. Generally.

JP forgot to say we are also looking for another Enchanter so I can class switch to a Paladin since I hate SKs (which he is :p). PS. zOMG@ you posting on the boards.

Also agree that OP is off the rails on the claim... BB probably has EVERY facet of raiding and family type guild available unless you're looking for a super niche like Euro raiding hours or some type of authoritarian cult. Three main raiding guilds in current content who span the spectrum of "types", another more relaxed/family raiding guild, and then other major friendly/family/welcoming guilds. I'd say Xegony is probably one of the only other servers comparable but I also didn't do an in-depth publishable study on the other servers (so, sorry if I missed one!).

Sure - BB would be happy to welcome another raid guild but I'm curious exactly what you (OP) want that isn't already offered?

PS. ALMOST every raiding guild ever has an exception for awesome players. Be mighty. Be awesome. I think some introspection is in order. In my experience - people who server transfer because 'the grass is greener' often wind up more miserable than where they started unless there was legitimate cause.
    kaylordhaha and Jhenna_BB like this.
  19. EnchFWO Augur

Oh... (and I hate double posting in a row BUT)... BB also has active, weekly, open raids available to ANYONE -I believe first come first serve on space- that is at least Lv. 105 (maybe current level now, 110) and they are regularly doing EOK.

I don't pay much attention to it so I may be spacing, and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but these are hosted by ROV on Fri. and Sat. (?).

As stated, I don't personally participate in these and am light on the details but I know its a regular, successful thing that provides ANOTHER option for people.

Seriously, BB is the bomb. :cool:
  20. Maedhros High King

I do not have any problem with recruiting. Thats a fact of life in this game. What has bothered me are the spam messages to the same person over and over again especially after replies to "please stop spamming me Shredclaw" are ignored. Additionally, the spam to players of classes that are listed as closed on ROV's recruitment post are particularly low and can be seen as nothing more than an attempt to destabilize a guild.
    Its all good though, most of the players in high end guilds are used to Shreds recruiting spam and get a good laugh out of it.
    I too have no problem with anyone in ROV other than Shred. Have got along fine with several ROV people in tells and forums messages. ROV has shown for many years that they are a top quality guild.
    Whulfgar likes this.