Bristlebane vs Xegony.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SleezerGeezer, May 19, 2020.

1. Celephane Augur

Do you throw out random guild invites? I've never gotten one that way and I've never thrown one out either.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

what I did if I wanted to get into a guild was goto the guild boards in gh. me myself I made my guild so my chars can port as wizards ports aren't usually the best anymore well prob past decade lol. FV always has guilds looking for normal people you know casuals but I tend to stay to myself as in real life but I got general and shout channel on fv and the boards here.

Andarriel
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Oh no we dont randomly invite folks. If that is what he means then he probably shouldn't expect it. If see someone saying they are a returning player and are unguilded I will send them a tell since we are the go to guild for returning players on Xegony. I thought that was the sort of thing he meant. If he means randomly getting invites just because he is untagged I would have to agreee I don't think that really happens much in the game.

We did have a guild years ago on Xegony that just randomly sent out invites but it wasn't a guild you wanted to be in.

I think random guild invites are more common on other games. I log into Star Trek online a few times a year and always get one.
    Celephane likes this.
  4. Cuuthbert Augur

If you are looking for a guild invite you need to let people know you are looking for a guild. Also on Bristlebane in POK (ugh) when I forced to go through that useless lag pile let me afk stare at my pretty buffs and never kill anything crowd, I see in OOC a lot of times casual guilds recruiting.
    Celephane likes this.
  5. Yimin Augur

BB > Xegony

Raided and grouped played on both servers , IMO BB is far and away better then Xegony , if you want to be social with the server ....

YiMin
    Celephane likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We will have to agree to disagree :)
  7. svann Augur

Every time I see this thread title I think
    Deathmatch: Xegony v Bristlebane
    RPoo likes this.
  8. Fohpo Augur

Ez choice, Cazic.

Celebrity Deathmatch?