(Bristlebane) Ring of Valor

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Randel Flag, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

ROV accepts all players. Just send a tell to any player online and they can have an officer talk to you.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Generally we are pretty open. We have a casual raid/family guild portion, and a hardcore raid team. You would likely fit in there. "We do have standards he said", eyeing Svann. Keep things fun, don't break Daybreaks rules in game, etc...
    Svann2 likes this.
  3. DARTHDIESARIUS New Member

I might be asking a little early, I don't have a paid account set up yet. I been running a char on a free account, I have a lvl 43 bard, used to play eq back when Planes first came out had a lvl 65 bard and 60 shaman(but that was back in the day), Idk much about doing much raids due to work scheduling and family needs. But more then willing to help when I can, I am a night owl Getting for for a couple ours at night mostly after 12am central.
  4. Randel Flag Elder

still need ALLTHEBARDS!
    OldTimer likes this.
  5. Randel Flag Elder

Edit added ranger.
  6. Randel Flag Elder

deep farm summer loot rain!
  7. Randel Flag Elder

Gearing up for beta, come join us.
  8. Randel Flag Elder

getting ready for live and lvl 125 come join the family
    Marton and Tuco like this.
  9. Zolav Augur

what classes? last updated june of 2023
  10. Marton Augur

IIRC from Randel's stream, recruitment is open for all classes except necros.

Curiosity is killing me as to why no interest in necro class :D.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

When you have like 17 of them and no place to put them...

Also, is RoV still using Vent? Your open raids use the discord server, so was just curious!
  12. Randel Flag Elder

yah same list that is posted is the list for now, will be getting more updated for need as raids go live.

and, coz we have like 9 necros :p
  13. Randel Flag Elder

yes we still use Vent for main raids, just prefure having mutiple channels to still and not cluter up raid channel
  14. Randel Flag Elder

Edit for needs and format