(Bristlebane) Ring of Valor

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Arwyn-RoV, Jan 29, 2018.

1. svann Augur

Still need
    1-Beastlord, 1-Berserker, 1-Cleric, 1-Druid, 1-Enchanter, 2-Magician, 1-Necromancer, 1-Paladin, 3-Wizard
    We also take casuals, any class. See officers in game, also
    https://ringofvalor.org
  2. Shredd Augur

a dozen needed? just go 4 melee groups.
    Yimin likes this.
  3. Arwyn-RoV Augur

As of 26-Oct-2018, our hardcore team is looking for
    1-Beastlord, 1-Berserker, 2-Druid, 1-Enchanter, 1-Magician, 1-Necromancer, 1-Paladin, 1-Warrior, 1-Wizard
  4. Arwyn-RoV Augur

As of 3-Dec-2018, our hardcore team is looking for
    1-Beastlord, 2-Berserkers, 2-Druid, 1-Magician, 1-Necromancer, 2-Paladins, 1-Wizard
  5. Arwyn-RoV Augur

As of 8-May-2019, our hardcore raid team is looking for:
    2-Druid, 1-Necromancer, 3-Paladins, 1-Wizard
  6. Endaar Augur

With the Summer doldrums that affect all guilds upon us, now is a great time to join RoV's hardcore raid team, whether you're a current raider looking for a new home, a returning player wanting to get back into raiding, or someone new to raiding entirely. Many classes have openings - speak to an officer in game or visit https://ringofvalor.org/index.php to reach the recruiting team.

Even if you're not a raider, casual players are welcome in RoV as well. There are plenty of grouping opportunities for everyone, and the best casual players are often given the opportunity to move to the raid team if they desire.

Why RoV?
    • One of the oldest continually running guilds in EQ, founded in 2000
    • The hardcore raid team respects your time, raiding just three hours a night, three nights a week; Sun/Mon/Wed, 8PM - 11PM EST
    • DKP bidding-based loot system, offering a signing bonus to new raiders and no loot council to deal with
    • With TBL and GMM on farm, there's plenty of loot to go around, and new applicants often get loot within a few days of joining
    • Server-first kills for all of GMM and all of TBL except for Mearatas
    • RoV leads open raids twice a week, raiding content up to and including RoS; Thu/Fri 8PM
    • Plenty of other informal guild events including raiding RoF for clickies and hunter raids to help evolve chase loot
    The right guild makes all the difference in EQ. I transferred to BB to join RoV and am very glad I did so. I'm not an officer but feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to either answer them or point you to someone who can.
    Mintalie likes this.
  7. Mintalie Augur

Echoing Endaar's sentiments, RoV has literally the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. Because there are so many members, you're almost guaranteed to always find a group or someone to help with a goal.

The atmosphere in RoV is also very pleasant, with very little drama, but also with the (imho) benefit of adult language. Best of both worlds!

The hardcore team has been improving every raid.

RoV is a great place to call home.
  8. Arwyn-RoV Augur

July update:

Hardcore team is looking for 1-Beastlord, 2-Berserkers, 1-Cleric, 1-Druid, 1-Wizard
  9. svann Augur

requirements
    1. You gotta wanna be good. No slackers.
    2. Follow raidleader instructions
    3. Dont break mez
  10. Calinae New Member

And a paladin =) Arwyn update the thread to say TBL farm not RoS farm
  11. 31neelas New Member

Should probably delete the "Top 5" claim while he's updating it also.
  12. TheStugots Augur

Thanks, new member!
  13. Zurril Elder

Bump

We are recruiting 1-Beastlord, 2-Berserkers, 1 Cleric, 1 Druid, 1 Wizard, 1-2 Pallies

We beat TBL and are farming achievements for our members to max out their evolving items. Beta is just around the corner, join up now!

Peer Pressure.

;tell bristle.zurril hi