Bristlebane raid night lag

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Robnie, Apr 12, 2022.

1. FawnTemplar Augur

[IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Just need to fix it. I'm hoping the next patch (wed?) will make major improvements.
    All servers would benefit from a fix.
    I'm sure my server is one of the most affected but everyone deserves to play without crazy lag.
    Thraine and Emilari like this.
  3. Legends Elder

Should give Mabbu and Zaide some tips on how to cause this for their new guild on Vaniki.
  4. Einstein New Member

I hate to break it to you but the vast majority of EQ players have no idea who these people are, nor do they care about the latest lame duck TLP drama. You have your dark little corner of the forums for a reason.
    Duder and Velisaris_MS like this.
  5. Anjie New Member

Pretty sure the vast majority of EQ players have no idea who you are either... What is it with so many people on here using this post to insult people? Do you really have nothing better to do? All you are doing is making yourself look like a total in front of thousands of people. This is not solely directed at Einstein, but several people who have taken this thread as an opportunity to air personal grievances... You are sounding like a bunch of scorned lovers. Have some self respect.
  6. Einstein New Member

[IMG]
  7. Anjie New Member

Irony? Show me a post where I came out attacking anyone? Or anyone who is on the BB server? Or have there been defensive comments from unwarranted attacks?? I don't think you know what irony is..

Still just hoping the Dev's update on Wednesday fixes the issues we are having on raid night with lag. Thanks in advance!
  8. Einstein New Member

9. Anjie New Member

You came out attacking someone with a comment, like you are someone, and the person who posted is not. Are you better than them? Are you well known? Are you more important than them? That was a statement of fact.
  10. Einstein New Member

11. Anjie New Member

Of course you came at me again - So many on here are commenting, not to help see about reducing lag on servers, but to insult and argue. So many posting that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread - just to start some kind of argument with someone, and insult people. Ridiculous.
  12. Einstein New Member

13. Cicelee Augur

The saddest and most embarrassing FQ fights are between two New Members, neither of whom disclose who their main character and server is... hidden behind the anonymity of their FQ names. IMHO of course.

BTW took me several minutes zoning from Guild Hall last night to Maidens Eye. Where is my grouper lag thread at?
    FawnTemplar and Jondalar like this.
  14. Anjie New Member

I didn't realize it was a pre-requisite to post our names, class or anything else on here. I may be listed as a "new member" but only because I don't usually post on the forums. I have had my account since 2000. This topic, however, is one that I pay attention to because I am dealing with the laggy raid nights on BB, which is why I commented to begin with, and asked a Dev to join us to see the issues.
  15. Babyzerker New Member

Lag is so horrible right now u cant even play on FV whats going on 64 bit "was gonna fix the lag"
    Anjie likes this.
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

They never said that. Whats going on that you thought they said it?
  17. Babyzerker New Member

it increased the ram size and server stability no reason for lag
  18. Bardy McFly Augur

The 64 bit client change alone would do nothing to address lag. All a 64 bit client or server does is open up more addressable memory for use by a program. Code still needs to be changed to use the additional memory. Inefficient code will still create lag no matter how much memory is available.
  19. Babyzerker New Member

regardless they need to fix this
  20. Leex Pewpewer

Why don't you take the initiative to make one? I'm sure your server would love it and could easily get more likes than this post ;).

Not sure who Einstein is, but their meme game is on point! Anji is a main enchanter in RA, they are just new to the forums. No need to be hating on new members. ;)

Keeping this thread on topic, my primary pet in ME won't even engage at the moment, I'm using swarm pets to try to stay alive. Really a wonderful experience. I don't even think the raid guilds on BB raid today, so it's not from them spinning instances.

Hopefully Wednesday's patch reduces the lag that we're ALL seeing.