Bristlebane & Luclin

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Druidess, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Druidess New Member

Luclin and Bristlebane are having issues as well. When I log in, get to char select screen, I click to go in, boots me back to server select..click to go in again, then its says there is character in world already, wait for it to load. Get to char select again, then boots me all the way out saying my log in cannot be validated. Start process all over again! Same on both servers!
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

Add Rizlona to the list. Can't get to character select screen (progress bar hangs about 50%).
  3. Bardy McFly Augur

Disregard Rizlona. Looks to be isolated to one PC and I remember seeing an AMD update install notification last night as I was logging out. Probably a fubar Windows update.
  4. Firepawz New Member

Also happening on Xegony, seems to depend on the zone. I can load the same account into other zones, but other zones (old world) seem to make this issue occur. I now have 2 accounts that are unusable in the process of replicating the issue.
  5. Evil.Iguana Elder

Two characters are currently stranded in ETWK on Luclin until return home button comes back or DBG replaces the server hamsters.