Bristlebane Invites YOU to join his new Progression Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The name's Bristlebane. Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane.

And too long have Norrath's worlds known order and predictability. No more! I have taken these worlds and bent them to my will.

Well, I tried to take all of these worlds, but there were a lot more than I thought there were and, look, remaking worlds is actually a ton of work. I appreciate all those other gods a bit more now. A little bit more.

BUT my efforts were not in vain, because two new worlds have now risen in my vision: Mischief and Thornblade. I hereby invite all rogues, rapscallions, scoundrels, tricksters, wit-mongers, hooligans, jokers, and scamps to join these worlds for adventures in Norrath like you have never dreamed of before!

Random Loot Time-Locked Progression Servers

Two new Random Loot Time-Locked Progression Servers are now live! These identical servers offer a new twist on EverQuest where loot is further randomized across similar rare and raid NPCs.

Like all Progression Servers, Mischief and Thornblade invite everyone to experience EverQuest as it grew over time, starting with the original launch zones and adding expansions over time (again, with changes inspired by that devious, fun-loving God of Tricks). Read on for details and the release cadence.

Mischief and Thornblade Ruleset

EXP: Mangler EXP Progression
    Agents of Change: Enabled
    Pick Zones: Enabled
    Truebox: Enabled
    Free Trade: Enabled
    Random Loot: Enabled
    • These servers randomize loot.
    • Rare NPCs drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • Raids drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning.
    Unlock Cadence:
    • Expansions:
      • 1 month for Classic
      • 2 months for Kunark
    • Followed by:
      • 2 months for expansions with no level increase
      • 3 months for expansions with a level increase
      • Exception: LDoN will only be one month

By playing on Mischief and Thornblade you agree to:
    • Absolutely no automated/unattended game-play. Any incident of automated gameplay is an immediate suspension, and a second offense is a ban including all Mischief and Thornblade associated accounts.

To play on the these or any Progression Server, all you'll need is an All Access Membership. You can discover all of the perks of being an All Access Member and sign up here!

New Packs

You may also want (let's face it, you DO want) to start your adventuring off on the left foot by picking up these new adventure packs and weight reduction bags:

Roguish Rapscallion Pack
    • Roguish Rucksack - One 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag claimable on any server! (Lore)
    • Bottle of Adventure II (x3) - A bundle of three 25% experience potions usable on any server.
    Successful Shenanigans Bundle
    • Everything in the Roguish Rapscallion Pack, plus:
    • Shenanigan Satchel - One 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag
    • Bottle of Adventure II (x5) - A bundle of five 25% experience potions usable on any server.
    • Token of Challenged Resurrection (x5) - A bundle of five 85% experience resurrection tokens.
    • Bottle of Clarity Pack - One mana regeneration potion appropriate to your level.
    • Bottle of Alacrity Pack - One melee haste potion appropriate to your level.
    • Potion of Speed - One movement haste potion.
    Please note: you can purchase either or both packs. The Rucksack is Lore but can be claimed on different characters.

So what are you waiting for? Tricks and treasures await on Mischief and Thornblade!

Skuz and MasterMagnus like this.
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Just subbed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.