Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Usually they post it will become a live server with the same rules as live, this one doesn't say. Which makes me wonder if they intend keeping it as mixed loot tables after it reaches live.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am guessing if it has a decent population they might consider keeping it as it is and just remove the TLP rules. Having a server with random loot could be a draw for people as it could do away with having to camp specific mobs for a drop.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm going to say they have not thought that far ahead, at least that's the modus operandi around progression servers since 2006, and to be fair why should they?

The server population could very easily completely evaporate long before they even need to worry about what to do with it when it reaches live.
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

Main post has been updated.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Kayfis New Member

My guess is it will drop the random loot rule and be dumped into FV. That would make the most sense to me anyhow.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Kayfis New Member

It was dropping on Rizlona in classic. Dunno. I must admit though now that I think about it, was like only 1 or 2 pieces I saw from both classes.
  7. gimpy New Member

What time on May 26th will the server launch?
  8. Captain Video Augur

Hey, May 26 is my bday, so I guess I should try one more TLP, which I had sworn to myself I wouldn't do... I've skimmed through all the expected mish-mash in this thread, and I can't find an answer to the one ? I care about...

Can we get focus effects back at launch on these servers?? The argument against them has always been a dev obsession to re-create Classic-era class balance as said devs seem to remember it. Well, that goal is out the window already with randomized loot, so... let us play our preferred classes in the most comfortable way possible, please.
  9. Bobokin Augur

Another TLP?

Unless big changes are made, what's the point?

And this server? Is it an April Fools joke?
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Yes, it's like they do this every year or something...

You mean like trying a new ruleset and some things that have never been done on a TLP? Cuz that's what this is.

I mean a lot of people will be pissed on May 26th if it is.
  11. Celestian Elder

You say they need "big changes" or it's pointless, then call it an April fools joke because... it's a big change?!?!?
    Skuz likes this.
  12. ZoeEQ New Member

When can we expect some updated details as to what time servers will go live, active GM status like Aradune launch (90DAY), - etc?

Hoping details won't be 2-3 days before actual launch like every other person to have a holding on this Title.

Day 2? - No information still on official launch time or more details, Wouldn't you want to promote this with precise info 4 days away ?

Day 3 - Convinced new owners of daybreak are irresponsible & non-transparent - already missing Dreamweaver

Day4 - K.............................
  13. OzzMan New Member

Hi, about what time on Wednesday does the server launch?
    ZoeEQ likes this.
  14. ZoeEQ New Member

Day 5 - They seriously not going to announce what time the servers will be going live in fear of another aradune massacre of server issues?
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They already announced the time a couple of hours ago that it was launching at noon pdt
  16. ZoeEQ New Member

yes on twitter not the actual places where normal players would be checking, lmao
    K......................
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The twitter feed is on the front page of the forums so it isn't hard to check.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Am sure none of us saw this one either - so if you want to get some bags you have to do it now

Last chance to grab "Norrath's Keepers' Pack" and "Outrider of Karana Bundle" before they leave the marketplace tomorrow! https://www.everquest.com/packs
  19. ZoeEQ New Member

K.............. but you would think things would be updated further & some of us just have TLP section bookmarked?? but hey whatever its in this thread now atleast- (WAITS FOR THE COMEBACK)

And yea true, i hope everyone got their backpack packs
  20. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

People who just bookmark things will miss critical info, news at 11.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.