Bring back classic skeleton models

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrankled, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Wrankled Lorekeeper

For Lich line and pets. Please. Pick a number and charge us for it. We will pay. Just do it.
  2. Raltar Augur

It is bad enough they are already the old models for mobs without any way to choose which models we want, I don't want pets to have it too.
  3. Rhodz Augur

Prob get the old models no matter if we like it or not, seems to be the latest "We are doing things" job at DBG
  4. Zanarnar Augur

dear gods why? its already bad enough to have those ugly old models in the revamped versions of zones where they look.. hilariously out of place.. no no no (and please find a way to let us use the new models in revamped zones.) (EDIT: or un-revamp those zone.. I miss the proper (classic) EC/WC, NR/Oasis/Sro, Lavastorm, and Nektulos far more then I miss the old models thats for sure)
  5. Rhodz Augur

The old models are sadly cartoonish but easier to see at a "distance" than the new.
    So I can live with either but it seems such a waste of effort.

If people that played EQ were all that concerned over graphics they would be playing a different game.
  6. Leftharted Elder

+1. Especially the skellies.

I actually miss the old ghost wolf too, with the floaty legs. Only thing I don't miss is the no sit animation 8P
  7. Felicite Augur

Lich in my old days - not sure if this is the original "Call of Bones" Lich model or just one older than the current one but I remember that you laid out on the ground when you FDed and you sat (rather than turning into a pile of bones):
    [IMG]
  8. Tiffy31 Elder

good. no one likes the new models anyways
  9. MaxTheLion Augur

Old models are ugly models. We want the new BBW models.
  10. Rhodz Augur

Ever notice the butt wiggle is gone? Wife caught it a few weeks ago when she pointed out her druid no longer wiggles when walking or running.

*sighs* not even going to say it
  11. Kylo Classic Augur

No, I won't, so you'll have to cover my share.
  12. Gencat New Member

This is the Skeleton 2.0 Model. Not as clunky as the first model but still easily forgotten as the 3.0 model came out just a short while after.