BREKT IS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free ,if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn

PS I do really believe this would save Brekt from becoming a dead server !
  2. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
  3. Krue New Member

Would love to see more folks on Brekt, been here over a year. If nothing else its a great server to take a break from Live/TLP.

I'd love to see AoC added to the server, make Brekt unique among the live servers, theres quite a few of us players that love smashing old raids for nostalgia or achievements , but generally its impossible to find OW raid targets up just like any other live servers.
    Yimin likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

Brekt feels like old school EQ , everyone so friendly and helpful on my server , please come and raid with us here ...

YiMin
  5. Yimin Augur

We sell raid items and coin on Brekt server , come join us !

YiMin
  6. Yimin Augur

Brekt is the place to be for raid guilds that know , if you raid here your members play for free !

YiMin
  7. BazMule New Member

How do raiders play for free? Raid gear is prestige?
  8. So Happy Augur

He's talking about funding accounts by selling raid gear for krono.
  9. Yimin Augur

Thats just what she is talking about free play for raiders , not just gear ! You can buy and sell raid coin and all group coin as well on Brekt server . Also smart grouper can also play for free if you farm Augs ... :D

YiMin
  10. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free ,if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn

PS I do really believe this would save Brekt from becoming a dead server !
  11. lolans Master

Brekt does not have an Exp bonus like FV or Test severs do. The rest is correct
  12. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free ,if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time !!! Since the time when Brekt was the Quarm server we have had a 50 percent Exp bonus ....

YiMIn
  13. So Happy Augur

I actually logged onto Brekt the other day to see what was up. Test was down. Had two level 51s, I made when Quarm was new but never had time to play them. My toons had defiant gear but no plat for mercs so I didn't really do anything just checked out the bazaar.

It seemed to me, Brekt has a slightly larger population then Trakanon. Just wondering how many actual people play on Brekt? Are all the guilds made up of multi-boxers like Trak?
  14. Yimin Augur

I

I Play on a few different servers Zek and Brekt being two of them , Brekt tops out at 75 people on good nights , this is very good since it use to be 50 people ... Brekt needs just one raid guild and we will do great , just ask FV server they have been tops since EQ started ....

YiMin
  15. Yimin Augur

Brekt the Free Trade server needs you if you are a raider start talking to your guild leaders and member on how you can play for free by selling raid items and coin also groupers can play for free also if you farm augs and sell them ....

YiMin
  16. Yimin Augur

YiMIn
  17. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
  18. Yimin Augur

Brekt the other free trade server , the new kid on the block is recruiting ! We are looking for a raid guild any raid guild from the first to last one , as long as you'll raid on Brekt , numbers are up on Brekt and with just one guild raiding here we can become successful ......plus a raid guild will play for free , cause you'll sell extra raid loot and coin for krono ! EQ will sell more krono and players that can't afford EQ will be able to play this is a win win :D

YiMin
  19. Yimin Augur

Happy to report numbers on Brekt are up ! Now if we could just combine Brekt and Zek that would be super special , combining both rule sets :D I wonder if people will like this idea ?

YiMin
  20. Yimin Augur

Thanks all for reading about a great little server known as Brekt with free trade , but this will be my last post for Brekt server ...I hope they become as successful as FV .....I will be only on Zek server from here on out ....

YiMin