Brekt-Continuum Reborn 70 Progression Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yiaden, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Yiaden New Member

Hello out there intrepid adventurers. We are Continuum Reborn a level 70 Progression raiding guild on the Brekt server. We are looking for a few more hardy souls that enjoy the content in the level 70 range. OoW, DoN, GoD are some of the raiding content we have done and we are currently attempting to take down OMM in The Citadel of Anguish. We require this era of gear. And during raids no buffs higher than level 70 allowed. We currently need a couple more tanks and healers and would love a hi RA Enchanter. We will definitely take apps for DPS classes too we do require more DPS for this raid and other raids down the road. Thank you for your time and have a Great Day.

You can contact one of us in game as Harmony. Or Mostil or Yoga..
  2. Darraf New Member

3. Yiaden New Member

We are now up to level 75 content....
  4. Judor Journeyman

Continuum Reborn on Brekt is no longer level limited - we are currently the most active guild on the server with friendly and helpful people. If you are considering joining Brekt, give us a look as well!
  5. Silverton New Member

Continuum Reborn on Brekt is holding joint raids with Free Falling and Open to the Server 85+ starting on 09/08/18 at 11AM pm Est and 9/19/18 at 7PM Est. Hopefully the beginning of bringing raiding back to Brekt server. So dust off your old toon's hope to see you there.
    Yimin likes this.
  6. Wrungch New Member

How is this server for new characters? I have none on Brekt.
  7. Judor Journeyman

It's excellent for new toons - free trade makes gear plentiful and frequently just passed on, rather than asking ridiculous prices for gear starting out. Questions generally get answered without being talked down to.
  8. Judor Journeyman

Just to clarify, that is 11AM Eastern on Saturday, and 7PM Eastern on Sunday.
  9. Forsworn013 New Member

I am a long-time Veteran of EQ (most of my glory days were PoP and previous). This server sounds like a good entry level start for me to get back into the game. I saw that you weren't looking for too many DPS at this time, but do you have a recommendation for someone just starting out on which dps to start out with here? Looking to enjoy plenty of group play and adventuring with others - I am not one to multi-box numerous toons.

Looking forward to the idea of playing here!
  10. Yimin Augur

Bst is great DPS and you can solo on a Bst ....Brekt is awesome server ! Even though were a free trade server meaning you can buy or sell almost anything countless time people just give away items in general chat nightly ....Also we have a 24-7 , 365 %50 exp bonus

YiMin
  11. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

How is the camping on Brekt? I recently started up on FV and got a little disappointed in how heavily camped older mobs are. While the gear for some of the older content is great twink gear I was mostly looking into killing them for fun/achievement sake.
  12. Maedhros High King

I think you're doing it wrong. You don't farm things on FV, you just get out the old credit card and buy them.
  13. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

While I am sure you are being a bit cheeky I have never seen more blatant RMTing in any game than on FV, even compared to multiple TLPs. Asking questions in general about XYZ lead to multiple conversations, which lead to multiple outside game DMs, which lead to offers of PLing or Krono for $$.

Again though, I was not interested in farming gear, just killing old raid bosses for fun without the hordes of people on FV trying to make a buck.
    Maedhros likes this.
  14. Yimin Augur

Valhallah finished 7th in ROS and Return of the Exiled finish 8th http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/encounter.php?id=280 Also Brekt is one of few servers who beat OMM at lvl 70 ...So dont try knocking the free trades servers !

Brekt has same rule set as FV but has alot less people on it , most all camps are open here , plus loot is given away almost every night ...

YiMin
  15. Maedhros High King

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Valhallah is a strong guild full of lots of talented players. I am not ashamed they beat us. I don't think that changes the reality that for many players on FV, its easier to pay for loot than to camp it.
  16. Yimin Augur

My point was simple cant buy raid wins can you ! Also you seem to assume no one camps on FV ,if you spent anytime on FV you would see camps are sometimes fought over like back in the day of EQ ...

But on Brekt the server with same rule set as FV all camps are open most days and most loot is given away ...

YiMin
  17. chspunk New Member

where are you all at now in your progression?